Veterinarian Trailer Discussion

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs' started by jovjovan, Oct 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. jovjovan
    Happy

jovjovan Founder
    Staff Member

Graphic Designer
    The Sims Team has just released a brand new trailer for The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs showing off new Veterinarian Gameplay!

What are your thoughts on this aspect of the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    Much better than owning a restaurant or a retail store.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

Looks amazing! i really like it. I also think its better than restaurants and retail stores and it looks like its quite detailed too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Andauril91
    Focused

It looks good, and it seems that the vet career will be quite in depth with the perks, employees, rating and treat/medication creation. I look forward to it! It does seem more exciting then running a retail store, in any case. More detailed. Also pets, ofc.
    I'm excited for the vet clinic livestream this week.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    Yes, it's the best EP ever! :startrophy: And it's awesome that many members of the family can work at the same time in the clinic.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ice Wire
    Sad

I think it's gonna be really cool! I've been waiting for this since Sims 2 Pets, can't wait to finally be able to play as a Vet! <3

Also the "Ol' Snip Snip" part was gold xD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ice Wire
    Sad

Yes! I agree, that bit got me excited. Now I plan on making a family-run vet clinic :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. laravalentine10

The EP looks so good but I'm not that excited for the vet career. I find retail and restaurants are not that fun to play with and there isn't much money made in it especially since you spend so much buying the building in the first place. The actual gameplay does seem more fun but I'd rather you didn't have to own a clinic in order to be a vet because not all my sims could afford that and would have to have some sort of other job until they can.

9. Pettro33
    Happy

It's just awesome! Pretty Paw Paw Clinic, that name just... xp

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    SimGuruEmory said that teens can be vets too. That's great!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  11. OJenn
    Very Energized

Oh wow teen vets! That is awesome, definitely some great storytelling potential there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    Teen vets too?! Awesome!

I think the trailer makes the vet career look absolutely amazing. Cannot wait for Cats & Dogs.

13. TamC
    Happy

Student
    Teens can be vets!!?!?? FINALLY!! Something else they can do!!!

14. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

the stress level thing and the way we diagnose pets is so detailed! (stream)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AquaSimmer
    Fine

Premium Member

Student/YouTuber
    I love that we can go to the Vet when our pets are sick. I wish they added this feature to the hospital and police station.

16. Kamryn D

So excited! Looks amazing. Though I do wish it would have been an active career since I don’t like to use money cheats and it will be hard to build a vet clinic from the ground up with limited resources. If only there were a loan/banking system in the Sims :( Runnic a clinic is still very cool, nonetheless.