1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Giveaway Vintage Glamour SP!

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Contests' started by Misstory, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Misstory
    Playful

Misstory Premium Member
    • 54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Giving away 1 copy of the newest SP
    :hearts:

How to enter:
    ♥ Comment on the youtube video itself
    ♥ Subscribe to my yt channel to support me

Rules:
    ♥ 1 entry per person, you can comment more often, but only 1 counts.
    ♥ The giveaway closes December 20th!
    ♥ Winners will have 48h to email me after I replied to their comment that they won.
    ♥ If the winner does not react fast enough, I'll pick a new winner.

Have fun and good luck!!
    :heartts4::champagne:
    Happy Holidays!​

• Thank you! Thank you! x 4
  2. karlagalvan

karlagalvan
    • 1/11

Sims 4 Base Game

The giveaway closes December 20th!!! Just on my birthday :D Cool! Good luck to everyone

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. thesimsimmer
    Inspired

thesimsimmer
    • 39/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

#newsub to your youtube channel which is awesome!!
    my yt: Ashley Owl (so you can tell I did sub lol)

4. Misstory
    Playful

Misstory Premium Member
    • 54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Oh happy birthday wishes from me then! Not sure you also commented on the youtube video itself, but it is one of the required things to do to enter the giveaway! So replying here is not "enough" eventhough I really appreciate your reply :) <3
    Yay thank you!! Thanks for subbing :D Just like I said to Karla tho, make sure to also comment on the video if you haven't already!

:heartts4:

EDIT: I just found replies from both of you, so just ignore my comments above haha :D Was just making sure that everything went okay, cuz it would have been sad if you would have been left out of the giveaway!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  5. thesimsimmer
    Inspired

thesimsimmer
    • 39/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

Thank you! <3
    I am now binge watching the sims videos on your channel :p:heartts4:

6. Misstory
    Playful

Misstory Premium Member
    • 54/68

Last day to enter! Giveaway closes at midnight CET!

:star:

7. Misstory
    Playful

Misstory Premium Member
    • 54/68

One more hour and then this giveaway closes!

:yellmegaphone:

8. Misstory
    Playful

Misstory Premium Member
    • 54/68

GIVEAWAY CLOSED!!

:yell:

• Like Like x 1