1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the TS4 Pets Forum Category (Unconfirmed EP for now)

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Pets (Speculation)' started by jovjovan, May 7, 2017.

1. jovjovan
    Inspired

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    • 145/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

[​IMG]

Hey guys!

Considering we have so many game code for The Sims 4 Pets leaked already, I thought it would be good to create a category for it. Although we don't fully know will this Pets content be included in an Expansion Pack or a Game Pack, I decided to put this Forum under the Expansion Pack category until proven otherwise.

Feel free to discuss about what you want to see in this Pack and share your opinions about what we know so far.

If you'd like to keep up to the latest TS4 Pets news, check out our Pets News Category!

• Like Like x 1
  2. LokisQueen13

LokisQueen13
    • 6/11

I hope they add pets besides furry creatures like reptiles and birds like in the sims 3 I really want to add my bearded dragon

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. laravalentine10

laravalentine10
    • 3/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

I would quite like it if pets were controlled like babies, like we have to feed them and they eat when they're hungry. If they are lonely they will come and play with us rather than us controlling them and entirely sorting their needs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. laravalentine10

laravalentine10
    • 3/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

I would also quite like if dogs could have a job such as police dogs if you have get to work swell.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Jeremia_Lecato
    Confident

Jeremia_Lecato
    • 39/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires

I think the radio stations will be back in this pack

6. Madisonmoliver

Madisonmoliver
    • 6/11

I would love to see a career for dogs like police dogs so they can sniff out the criminals and catch them when you issue apb, or help when your sim goes to look for clues! They could sniff them out or something. I think that would be such a cool career for an animal!

7. Simfan923
    Happy

Simfan923
    • 14/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

Maybe this is just me but I kind of want to control them when I want but not feel like I have to micromanage them. Is that weird?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lovlyb
    Playful

Lovlyb
    • 23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

I happy that Pets will be included in this game, just hoping its our next EP. Also Im looking forward to a little bit of change, like farm animals and rural area world like country side. I want my farm to be full of chickens, cows, ducks, horses, etc. or maybe a llama would be nice. Although they can be included with a game pack as add on's.

• Like Like x 2
  9. marixinex
    Dazed

marixinex
    • 3/11

I hope they bring the color wheel back. I want to make pink cats and orange dogs w/ out downloading a billion mods

10. Nomiko13
    Happy

Nomiko13 Premium Member
    • 54/68

I would like more pets options, such as rabbits and I'd like it if terrarium pets didn't die so much like they did in Sims 3. That drove me bananas! Also, I enjoyed teaching the birds the different greetings in Sims 3. Only thing that killed was that they always seemed to die after a few sim weeks, even if you gave them the ultimate care and had the Lifetime Happiness reward trait that gave pets longer lives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Simst3r
    Focused

Simst3r
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

I just hope dogs get coat length and jobs for pets. I miss the jobs from Sims 2 and I also miss the contests in Sims 1 where they would get trophies for best in competition. We get a lame version of that in Sims 3. And we can possibly get a Veterinarian career, that would be awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. John Burian
    Focused

John Burian
    • 23/45

Definitely!!!! Waiting for this!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jadenfire
    Very Happy

Jadenfire
    • 44/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

IMG_5498.JPG
    I so want Ferrets! I made them in sims 3 cats & Modded sliders but I want true Ferrets!

14. qtmango
    Energized

qtmango
    • 6/11

Haha, very creative. Fingers crossed for ferrets to be included! I feel like I'll definitely be buying the pack if that's the case :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CrazedAlmond
    Happy

CrazedAlmond
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

I think it would be fun to have farm animals? Like idk how that would work, but you could live on a farm?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. IndependehtMan
    Confident

IndependehtMan
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 City Living

May be Maxis will include not only pets, but the weather too!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. John Burian
    Focused

John Burian
    • 23/45

I want the weather too!!!! It would be great :D

18. Horriblegreenscreen
    Bored

Horriblegreenscreen
    • 1/11

I am pretty confident that either the next ep or the next one after that will be pets based on the clues, and i could not be more exited,

19. Khnum21
    Sad

Khnum21
    • 13/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff

I am hoping that we get all different types of pets and that they are super customizable. Being able to choose fur/feather/scale colors, patterns, etc would be so perfect; especially with the all the CAS features in this game.

20. Khnum21
    Sad

Khnum21
    • 13/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff

Not weird to me, I agree completely! Its sort of like how they made the toddlers, being able to control them and have unique interactions that only they can do is the way it should be!