We're looking for YOUR spooky builds!

Discussion in 'My Gallery' started by jovjovan, Oct 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. jovjovan
    Happy

jovjovan Founder
    Staff Member

Graphic Designer
    Yesterday I wrote about some of the best new spooky builds that were available in The Sims 4's gallery and I need YOUR help for Part 2 of our Spooky Gallery Spotlight!

All you have to do is share your download link / Origin ID where your spooky build is located. It can be a residental lot or any type of venue.

Looking forward to seeing your builds!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. SimsMillenium

#2 SimsMillenium, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Hello!

I made this spoopy forest for sims to explore on halloween night! Please use Moveobjects and showhiddenobjects or The Forest may lose its "Spoop" factor!

I cannot link just yet, but if you search #simsmillenium on the gallery, it will show up! It is called The Forest and there are frightfully delightful sightseeing areas contained within the forest!

Here is a little peek!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    Well, it was built a year ago but I think it would be great for your Halloween parties.
    Spooky Meals - a restaurant for The Sims 4
    I can't upload the links yet, but you can find the download link in the describtion to the video.

Edited: Just in case, my ID is chealsycat

• Like Like x 2
  4. alluringsimmer
    Happy

I have two builds, one was a collab where I did some rooms here:

I also have done a haunted house build on my own which you can find here:

My origin id is @alluringsimmer!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kriint
    Very Playful

Staff Member

So for an actual SPOOKY build, I did an abandoned house where an mad scientist used to live.. It has a lot of creepy details like cut heads, secret dungeon laboratory www.thesims.com/gallery/C64CF6F2797F11E585E527A1C5B257BF

The next one is more spoopy. It's a cute fun little restaurant, a witch hut transformed
    https://www.thesims.com/gallery/BBC...ime=all&searchquery=Kriint&max=50&maxis=false

The other two I wasn't sure if I should include them but I consider them Halloween-y and kinda spooky.

The first is a complete replica of Hotel Transylvania as the animated movie shows It's a restaurant since we can only have hotels with mods though. For my scared butt it's a Halloween movie
    www.thesims.com/gallery/72725504A9E311E68D1CE3E25C38B524

And the last one is a replica of Shrieking Shack from Harry Potter. I think Harry Potter fans consider it kinda spooky
    www.thesims.com/gallery/B5207799BD8A11E68751A68B05B62D2F

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lyrasae
    Inspired

If you are looking for a dark but romantic vampire mansion this is one is perfect for you.

Miniature_retouche.jpg
    Crypt(5).jpg Garden (2).jpg MagicRoom1.jpg Find it on the gallery with my origin ID: Lyrasae93

If your sim tends to like nature and Wiccan, she can move to this nice house.

Exterior6.jpg
    MagicRoom1.jpg Find it on the gallery with my origin ID: Lyrasae93

• Like Like x 3
  7. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast
    Storyteller

8. OJenn
    Very Energized

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  9. Pronterus

I can't post any links yet, but you can find these builds under my origin ID: pronterus

Halloween Hideout
    [​IMG]
    Brick Obsidian
    [​IMG]