1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

[Werewolves] Game Pack Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adamskii6, Aug 5, 2017.

?

How do you want your Werewolves?

1. TS2 Style

2. TS3 Style

3. LIKE THIS!

4. Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Adamskii6
    Energized

Adamskii6
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

The Sims 4 Werewolves

Since I got such a nice response to my ideas for Witches, I decided share my ideas for Werewolves as well, as they have been extremely boring through all of the game series, (in my opinion). What I really liked about the Vampires GP is that EA really pushed the age limits, which got us scary vamps which were still appropriate for the younger simmers.

You may wonder though, could/should Werewolves really be implemented in a $20 Game Pack? My answer is yes, it really could! So, what could we get with this pack to make it worth the bucks?

Firstly, we would get our Werewolves (no sh*t), which would look like normal sims when in their Human form and like the Werewolf Statues we got with the Vampires Pack in their Werewolf form. They look extremely frightening, which would be friggin awesome! Anyways, they would be the same height as a sim, but hunch their back a lot with a new Walkstyle. I'm sure EA could animate wolflike faces and do this properly if they are capable of making pets. They would also have some Anger Issues going on, kind of like how it was in The Vampire Diaries, and if they get REALLY angry it can cause them to turn.

Secondly, we would get a brand new system giving us Lunar Cycles! The New Moon would make Werewolves feel Tired and Drained whilst the Full Moon would force them into their Wolf Form! (More about this beloow)

Thirdly, we would have the same System we got with the Vampires GP, but with a twist. The Werewolves can rank up from Omega to Alpha (Omega, Beta, Alpha). They can unlock Powers and will be forced to pick Weaknesses just like Vampires.

Some Powers would be: (O,B,A)
    • Controlled Hunger - Hunger doesn't decay superfast when in Werewolf form. (O)
    • Wolfsbane Immunity - Wolfsbane doesn't affect this Werewolf. (O)
    • Predators Speed - Can run faster in Werewolf form. (O)
    • Primal Strength - Makes you stronger. (O)
    • Loner Wolf - Socials decay a lot slower. (B)
    • Self-Control - No uncontrolled turning during a Full Moon and no scratching furniture or autonomous fights. (B)
    • Human Emotions - Makes Werewolves not have the Anger Issues. (B)
    • Free Transform - Ability to transform anytime. (A)
    • Tooth Venom - Ability to turn others with a Werewolf bite, with a risk of it being fatal when in transition. (A)
    • Respected - Making friends is easier. (A)
    Some Weaknesses would be: (O,B,A)
    • Fatal Wolfsbane - Wolfsbane can kill a Werewolf with this weakness. (O)
    • Cursed - These Werewolves hate being what they are and get really Tense when the Full Moon is coming. (O)
    • Sloppy Eater - Eating doesn't satisfy Hunger as well. (O)
    • Slow Transformations - Transforming just takes a little bit longer for this Werewolf. (O)
    • Wolf Stench - Those with this weakness have a hard time making non-Werewolf friends. (B)
    • Primal - Werewolves with this weakness will be angry more often due to their primal instincts. (B)
    • Uncontrolled Growling - These Werewolves growl both in and out of their Werewolf form. (A)
    Fourthly, a new town! Maybe inspired by Mystic Falls, or some other woodsy area like Granite Falls but more populated and less colorful. (Tell me your ideas for one below!)

The offspring of Werewolf sims will be Werewolf as well, and if one parent is a Werewolf, that would mean a 50% chance (or risk;)) of them being one. Werewolves after birth will look just like normal sims, but toddlers and children tend to be Angry a lot, autonomously bite things and like to shred up their toys. When Werewolves become Teens is when the curse really starts showing itself... They will start turning without control during a Full Moon or when they are really Angry! They will start as Omegas, and can work their way up to Alpha by doing Werewolf things. Things the sim does in their Werewolf form will not affect their relation with acquaintances as they can't possibly know who that is!

A good idea would also be to build a cellar where you can lock your Wolves up during a Full Moon as they will scratch the living sh*t out of furniture and attack sims autonomously!

I'm also very interested in how EA could add Werewolves hunting Sims and still be PEGI 12 approved! I'm normally not super into Werewolves, but this gets me excited for them! I hope you share some of your ideas below to expand this thread! :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nayec5

Nayec5
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires

I think all your ideas are very interesting. Anyway you should have included the option "I don't want werewolves" in your poll, because I'm sure not everybody want them in the game. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adamskii6
    Energized

Adamskii6
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

The poll is mainly for those who do want Werewolves, but you could always select the "Other" option:)

4. Nayec5

Nayec5
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires

Ammm, ok. Thanks.

5. axyxinex
    Flirty

axyxinex
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

omg I love this. I think we should just get a supernatural EP. As long as townies don't spawn as them, you can control what supernaturals you want in your towns. ALSO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Adamskii6
    Energized

Adamskii6
    8/12

I really agree, but considering how small and gameplay-lacking the EPs have been so far, I'm not sure... I'm not so sure they'd actually do that either since we already got Vampires in a GP. I don't want the other life states to be boring and small ;-;

7. Kendrana
    Inspired

Kendrana
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

Those are some really cool ideas you outlined in your original post. Even though werewolves are typically on the lower end of my favorites list for supernaturals, I would be interested in buying a werewolf themed game pack if it included those things.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SallyC
    Inspired

SallyC
    19/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

These are some very good ideas again! Honestly, I'm more interested in witches but I would appreciate to have your werewolves in my game, too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. dzejanx

dzejanx
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

Fristly, I would love to see creatures being added in game packs. Vampires were done very profesionally and I just loved them :heart: And I love your ideas. Werewolves should be introduced as dangerous and mysterious characters, not some sweet dogs.

• Like Like x 1