What Are You Most Looking Forward To Building The Seasons EP?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Seasons' started by LeeksEverywhere, Jun 18, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. LeeksEverywhere
    Inspired

LeeksEverywhere Staff Member
    14/23

Community Reporter at The Sims Community
    The title says it all really but what are you most looking forward to building with the new Seasons expansion pack?

I've got a few ideas some of which focus around the gardening overhaul which comes as a part of the upcoming free patch. Other ideas that revolve around the use of some of the new CAS items that we know about like a play park using the new swing set to even Season themed apartments in San Myshuno.

Of course I've got a few more ideas than just these which I can't wait to get started on!

2. JohnnyRicher
    Very Happy

JohnnyRicher
    6/12

3 Days ago roof steel this love patch update free jacket hot and cold :)

3. Paige
    Inspired

Paige
    33/45

An apple orchard! It's a tradition in my family to visit an apple orchard in the fall, and I'd love to recreate it in the sims.

4. Dlinnyoko
    Playful

Dlinnyoko
    9/12

I feel like Seasons is the perfect pack for adding a great little farm! Stuff from previous packs and the base game can be combined with the awesome new Seasons items. Large red-walled rectangle, stick a hipped roof and curve the edges, you've got yourself a barn-house ready for tons of farm fun, like Patchy and bee-keeping!

5. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    a big family house that will fit into all seasons!

6. Mini Simmer
    Inspired

Mini Simmer
    8/12

Building more seasonal homes. It can never be enough...….

7. jenica

jenica
    6/12

if it comes to PS4 then i want to play around with building maybe a greenhouse with those glass roofs i think come with this pack...i think i saw it with this pack on a Youtube channel...if i wrong then i sorry