1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

How do you feel about the new world?

1. OMG! Its amazing, i love it!

30 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. I really like it!

10 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Its alright i guess

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. I am not a fan of it...

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Its terrible....i hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

I already made a thread about this world a couple months ago, but we knew like nothing about the expansion pack and it's world. Now, after the gameplay of the world that was shown by simmers that went to Sims camp, we can talk about it!

I don't mind there are only 16 lots because there is alot, i mean ALOT of extra space. I am talking even more than get to together! This is my favorite world so far and i want to hear your thoughts on it in the comments and in the poll!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    I actually really like it and might relocate there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. emile20

perfect for wealthy sims I love it!

• Like Like x 2
  4. AquaSimmer
    Fine

Premium Member

Student/YouTuber
    I'm loving how much space there is for the pets to run around. And each world they add gets more unique and amazing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Andauril91
    Focused

It looks absolutely charming and unique, I love it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nayec5
    Happy

I like the new world, it's beautiful, the neighbourhoods are very big to go for a walk with your sims and now with their dogs, but they have only 16 new lots, I think they could have added some more.

7. SallyC
    Inspired

Goddess of my Sim people
    For me Brindleton Bay is the most important reason to get this pack, honestly. I like it's atmosphere, it looks somehow cozy and friendly - like some place I'd like to live in too. And there seems to be quite a lot to discover with (or without ;)) your pets. And I find that especially the island could be another special place where you can play interesting stories or challenges.

So, it looks like Brindleton Bay could replace Windenburg as my favourite world. But that's okay, as it's already very crowded in my game. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Floshee
    Inspired

In my opinion, Brindleton Bay is the most beautiful and lively world out of all. There are a lot of Sims and their pets roaming around, it's possible to go explore the lighthouse, have long walks by the coast and on the docks. It's a perfect place for Sims and their pets ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    Having played there, it's so detailed and beautiful!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. amandieu
    Dazed

Triangle Wizard
    • the beach house lot
    • the wharf!
    • the walking areas/beaches
    Dislikes:
    • no swimming at the beach
    • half the street in the town is deco only (I would have loved to have 3-4 more lots n the other side of the street
    • one more hood with some small New-England houses/lots

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired