What do you want to see new and improved for Sims Community in 2018?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Ideas' started by jovjovan, Jan 6, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. jovjovan
    Very Inspired

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    145/180

Graphic Designer
    Hey guys!

We're so excited for the year ahead and I want to make it even better than our previous one. I'm looking for your feedback, ideas and suggestions on how can we further improve simscommunity.info and what type of content do you want to see on the website.

Feel free to share all your suggestions, ideas and thoughts down below - I'll be reading all of your posts and even join the discussion!

[​IMG]

2. AotearoaSim

AotearoaSim
    6/12

My game has started to lag out during switching tasks, I'm afraid to buy more expansion packs because the bigger the game gets the slower it's running, which is extremely frustrating.I have just switched to a powerful PC, built for gaming, but it doesn't seem to have helped. Any tips on how to fix this?
    I have already had to reduce the graphics in game and number of edited households. It's getting to the point where I'm about to give up, which is guttering because I was so looking forward to Jungle Adventures!

3. simaginative
    Uncomfortable

simaginative
    8/12

Storyteller & Professional Dreamer
    Maybe you should post your question in the Technical Discussion section, instead of here. You would probably get an answer much quicker.

4. AotearoaSim

AotearoaSim
    6/12

Thanks will do!

5. Khnum21
    Sad

Khnum21
    13/23

I had something similar the other day, i hadn't really played for like 2 months then when I got back into the game it was super lagging on my larger households. But after the recent patch I seem to be running at 100% lag free again; but then I probably don't have as many packs added so I don't know. You could try a repair through origin I think.

6. Khnum21
    Sad

Khnum21
    13/23

@jovjovan, I love the site and how non-toxic this community is compared to others. I am not sure what more that you can do to improve it but you always make it a good home for all Simmers! :startrophy:

7. Tamzin

Tamzin
    6/12

pensioned
    I really like your site! I'd love to see a Sims Farm pack with chickens, cows, horses and farmers....Maybe it can be added on with Sims Seasons, so that the seasons become important to how you look after your animals. The veterinarian job could also be improved to help vets to help farm animals?

I love the Sims games, which I've been playing since the first Sims came out. I do hope, however, that if there is a Sims5, it is an adult version?

8. Lilysimmer45
    Happy

Lilysimmer45
    1/12

Free packs that are actually good or maybe something related to the vampire pack :)?​

9. Mini Simmer
    Inspired

Mini Simmer
    8/12

Education pack would be really cool with advanced schools, preschools (maybe) and University:p

10. Rujuta4me
    Inspired

Rujuta4me
    8/12

#10 Rujuta4me, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    I am glad you only want ideas! :cool: I know that programming is not exactly easy; it is very time consuming too! I am familiar with the forum quick links, I use "New Posts" the most. So .... 1 idea - When I go into different forums topics, I find things that are years old which is fine, but I am not sure how up to date the information is in some of them; Like I found info regarding the Sims 4 Studio but not sure how up to date the info is with all the new expansions and such. I have never created my own custom content, I sorta know NOW what I need to get started, but not sure - again- how up to date the information is. 2 idea - Out of place game/technical issues. It would be nice to see a title for, say, "problem/issue with game", under each Technical Issues Label, under each under each Game eg Sims 1, Sims 2, Sim 3 and sims 4. As throughout the forum, I see "technical/game issues" all over the place. I know you don't have time to "clean up" these out of place posts. :oops: :D . 3 idea - There are many posts so "outdated" I guess I could say it that way, no one has posted a comment or reply in years!!! Do they really need to be there now? I don't know what it would take to remove them. I know space has to be an issue. Your site is great, considering it is a forum. It is well organized! Wish you could stop the BOTS tho, most are harmless per se, but you never really know. Personally, they make me nervous in forums. It is awesome of you to be so open minded about your site! Wow.. all this from a hermit!!! :rolleyes:o_O:D Sorry its not well organized in thought.

11. Dlinnyoko
    Playful

Dlinnyoko
    9/12

I think he was looking for ways to improve this website, not the game. I do not think this site is connected to those who decide what packs come next in the game.

I personally think that removing (or at least merging with other stuff) stuff from the profile would be a good idea - there are an awful lot of tabs when I hover over my profile icon in the top right. It might be just me, but I find it a little daunting and annoying, and I do keep going to the wrong place trying to find the thing I want to.