1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favourite TS2 memory?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SimmerNick, Jul 18, 2015.

1. littlemelindsey
    Sad

littlemelindsey
    • 24/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

Getting annoyed with my sims boyfriend who she couldn't marry cause he was married and I couldn't find his wife. So I killed him.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Starletz

Starletz
    • 18/36

I tried having a pet parrot but It died so I replaced it then it died again and this just kept happening until I deleted the bird cage and bought a board game to replace it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vivacity
    Inspired

Vivacity Premium Member
    • 68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Mine is definitely the first time I was ever introduced to it---I was at my best friend's house and we took turns making each other as Sims and building our house :) I still remember exactly which pre-made house in the Lot Bin that we used and decorated together when our building skills failed us :hearts::hearts:

• Like Like x 1
  4. MsftJae
    Very Focused

MsftJae Premium Member
    • 49/68

Lol my favorite memory is my sims getting kicked it of University because I was kinda slow at it & it took me so long to get it :confused: but once I finally got my sim graduated with an A! :D:cool: I felt so accomplished because I was young & it was just so hard for me lol.

5. Ceres
    Inspired

Ceres
    • 24/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

Kind of cliché, but playing it for the first time. I started out with The Sims 1, and the difference especially in graphics between TS1 and TS2 was incredible. I remember spending ages in CAS, completely in awe that we could actually put make-up on our sims, and then zooming in and out on the Caliente's fridge for a good 10 minutes. I wasn't just looking at little moving dolls for afar anymore, I was actually there in the midst of them. That's still one of the best moments I've ever experienced during a game.

• Like Like x 4
  6. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    • 124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

My favorite memory from the sims 2 is when I first got it for PC. Everything was all new to me. I started off playing on console, but everything was different. I had been missing out on a lot and I loved the feeling of knowing that I would enjoy the game to the fullest :)

7. Jadenfire
    Very Happy

Jadenfire
    • 44/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

Well I came from playing almost all the sims 1 series how the sims aged and so on I still don't find it bad looking back on videos, and loved the music it used ...

My friend got me Sims 2 and good chunk of discs this was a time where I had no access to WiFi like I do now so I never got to research, I assumed same features enhanced graphics boy was that way more then I thought O.O

I got into the game and became obessed with trying to find all the ways to A) Kill a sim in all stages of life and B) what ways you could have kids now I had seasons and pets and few others so this was hilariously fun for me im the type that is exploritive and not knowing anything at all but the introductery video made things .. Well even better lol trial and error XD

8. JakeDavidBTG
    Happy

JakeDavidBTG Supreme Member
    • 104/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

This isn't a memory in game but I always remember how me and my sister would sit up for hours on end till late playing The Sims 2 (when we were suppose to be in bed) :3 x

9. RoZaSims

RoZaSims Ultimate Member
    • 69/90

Aw, that's cute! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nalz
    Very Playful

Nalz
    • 23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat

I remember playing The Sims 2 at our old house, our cousin downstairs owned the first sims game. I was so fascinated at how graphically enhanced it has gotten, from isometric to 3D! I always kept on bugging her to load it up for me...

11. DJ-Simmers
    Festive

DJ-Simmers Premium Member
    • 79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

My favourite Sims 2 memory was when I first played it when The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection was released. It made me laugh so much, and it was the first thing my Sim ever did in this game! I t was at this point onward that I knew I was going to love this game:

Snapshot.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SillyAngel0906
    Happy

SillyAngel0906 Ultimate Member
    • 68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

My favorite memory of TS2 is probably the first time I ever played it. It was 2007 and before that I had only ever played The Sims on console. I had gotten TS2 Deluxe and after getting it installed and made a couple of Sims to play. I knew that they were able to get pregnant in the PC version so I did that but she ended up having twins. I was floored! Her motives were constantly in the red. I couldn't keep her awake long enough to eat and she ended up dying and the dad ended up having to raise the babies. It was awesome and I knew that I was going to love playing the game :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gamer4life211
    Very Happy

Gamer4life211 A Certified Potato Storyteller
    • 104/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 City Living

well my favorite part of the game is families in the game and also stirring up drama in my game i remember letting my sims go on vacation at three lakes and the daughter of the family hates being outdoors and also on family vacation so she been mad at her family and yell at them throughout the trip XD

14. BabydollGames

BabydollGames
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

The feeling of accomplishment when I won the fight with the robbers, every darn time!

15. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    • 70/90

Same with you. The one of my favorite memories was playing The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. But there's one more for me. The other one of my favorite memories was the marriage of Dustin Broke and Nina Caliente. Dina was gone. She was married with Mortimer. Dustin and Nina was poor. They was almost died.

16. Maks Bee
    Happy

Maks Bee
    • 59/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

I have so many, but there was one time my friend and I spent eight hours building house for the Specter family for her niece Ophelia. We had so much fun doing it and then when we started playing with her family we realized that her aunt had a relationship with the Grim Reaper.... we eventually had her get with one of the alien teenagers and they got married and had them have a two kids which one of them was an alien and one of them wasn't.
    Another awesome memory is me playing with one of my other friends and we'd make our group of friends and live their lives based on the stuff we used to do :p

17. Kelsmthom

Kelsmthom
    • 1/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires

Everything about Sims 2, for me, was amazing. I could feel as if I didn't need to control the game and just watch little quirky things happen. Sims 2 breathed life, something I'm missing in Sims 4 sadly, even though it looks pretty and I'm getting along with it. I wish Sims 4 was as unpredictable as Sims 2. My favourite memory of Sims 2 is all the personalities rolled into one and modding the hell out of it. Mods for Sims 2 were the best.

18. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    • 180/225

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

Derek and his boyfriend falling in love as teens.

19. PixiesAdventures
    Inspired

PixiesAdventures
    • 9/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

The Sims 2 was by far the best one from The Sims series imo. Probably because of the graphics, I was sooo excited about it when it first came out and started playing it. Also loved the stories that came with it. My favorite memory...ugh, It's so hard to pick one! But I was playing with the Caliente household and if you play with them for the first time there's a burglar breaking into their house and I remember I got so panicked lol, but it was funny when I came back to replay and it happened again! Also the Goths and their wedding drama with Don...so many memories!