What Job you wanted to be in the sims 4 get to work and what was your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get to Work' started by Mr.Ultraviolence, Oct 8, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Mr.Ultraviolence
    Fine

Mr.Ultraviolence A Certified Potato Storyteller
    104/135

Coffee Enthusiast
    my favorite was retail and doctor career. and what i wish was added should have be the firefighter career i could see that in this expansion pack putting out fires saving people and rising up the rank to become chief of fireman.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SimGirl104
    Happy

SimGirl104
    34/45

My favorite careers are doctor and retail. I like how in the retail you can have anything that you want including clothing, furniture, or even with patio sets!!

3. DesolateSimmer
    Playful

DesolateSimmer
    23/45

The retail or the scientist career, I can't decide. xD If I could've added one in, I would've added in a music career where you could literally be a rockstar, kind of like in TS3 but with a little more detail.

4. simsfan36
    Very Playful

simsfan36 Ultimate Member
    68/90

playing sims lol
    I bought a retail,and made everthing in it for sale that it would let me.it is kinda a pain because my worker wouldn't check people out,and he was highly skilled for this,so I started a new game and became a mad scientist and I love it!!! I think im going with detective next,then doctor,but not sure.

5. directionermimux
    Fine

directionermimux Nerdo Creator
    165/180

Graphic Designer/Student
    Retail,Doctor career I have so much with it. <3

6. SimmerJenn

SimmerJenn
    8/12

I have to say, Scientist career has to be my favourite, especially with the ep's introduction of aliens it makes the career even more exciting.

I love that you can actually invent the neatest things that are truly what the sims is all about creating new things :bigsmile:

I know a lot of people really loved he retail career but I could never really get into it. I always ended up loosing money at it, even when selling computers and more expensive items. I much enjoyed the other careers over retail. But that's personal preference I guess :sassy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire Staff Member
    200/225

Ooo that light pink font above, I can't read it *rubs eyes*.

I miss the military career. I would have liked to seen that and also firefighter. I would have liked a return of the stylist and interior designer/architect careers because I think they would have been great in GTW.

My favorite of the three is detective. It is the only one that held my interest long enough for me to complete it. Then I saw that level 10 had worst hours than level 9 and was done with it, lol. I get bored with the scientist career and the three times I tried it, never made it past level 7. I didn't even make it past level 3 in the doctor career.

8. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4
    8/12

My favourite was doctor because it was the easiest (for me anyway) I would love to have had the Education career instead of just a mod.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Saffize
    Focused

Saffize Premium Member
    54/68

Professional Procrastinator
    Would have loved a teaching career, or a nursery career - with the introduction of toddlers, ofc ;)
    LOVED the doctor and scientist careers, however I found them all pretty fun. Least fave was retail, I just felt like it was too hard to make money without being at the store CONSTANTLY would have liked to hire workers who could run the store whilst my sim was at home. I still enjoyed it though.

10. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire Staff Member
    200/225

Ooo education career also sounds fun. So many ideas, I hope they expand on active careers.