What will you do, when EP Cats and Dogs will come out?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs' started by Pettro33, Sep 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

What will be your first goal? :D

1. Making the craziest pet ever!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Building best vet clinic!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Being cat/dog lady/gentlemen(? :D)!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Making some normal breeds and just have fun with pets!

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Pettro33
    Happy

I am just curious... :) :D For me it's the response four, I want to do some collies for my family I made in TS4. ♥ Or shiba-inus. c: They're so cute.

2. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Student
    I will probably some relatives of the family that I'm currently playing and make hem enjoy their life with their pets. Probably one of them will own a Vet Office and try to help other's pets!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simfan923
    Happy

Definitely going to be doing a Let's Play for sure! This is the first EP that's been released since I've started my channel so I'm nervous but very excited. I try to distance myself when they showcase news and things like that. After the announcement and the Guru tweets I stay away from any new info because I want to be surprised when I open up the game and find things out myself. Also outside of the LP I'll be adding some new friends for my other saves and things like that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tbwktm
    Festive

Premium Member

student
    The first thing I will do is try to recreate my own dogs (I have a Pug and a Chinese Crested). But I'm also really curious about the vet clinic too!:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. baileyxo
    Happy

Definitely recreating my cat, he's the cutest and I'd love to have him as a pet in my sims families!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

i think i would make a guy with a dog and he will became a vet!

7. Opal Octavia
    Playful

Oniomaniac
    I'm excited for the mods... at least I'm hoping for big Direwolves so I can make a badass Stark family from GoT!!