What would you add to The Sims 4 Base Game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adamskii6, Jan 30, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Adamskii6
    Energized

Features for Gameplay I would like are;

Cars/Vehicles, because it would make it feel like you're travelling and not teleporting between lots.
    Planning social events, because I hateee not having time to get ready when someone invites you to something or when you plan it yourself..
    More aspirations which are universal for most sims, because there would be more to do.
    More careers, even inactive ones would be awesome. I feel like basic careers we had from previous games are missing which results in most sims doing the same thing.
    Change career branch... I don't know why this isn't a thing yet.
    More deaths, and random but rare ones for fun just to not take any sim lives for granted.
    Buildable apartments, because then we could make townhouses!
    Open neighborhoods, as an option of course, because I'm sure it will be really tough on older computers.
    Burglars, Firefighters, Policemen NPCs, because it would add to realism and gameplay when a burglar comes into your house and steals.
    A reputation system so your sims actions have consequences. They get away with everything..
    An option to turn off occult, because sometimes it doesn't fit our save, the vamps and future occult could just become humans.
    Buyable lots so we can own multiple homes, and even buy community lots which we profit/lose money from every week sort of like the books. One way to make really dirty rich sims, which is fun! Ooo and maybe you can purchase advertisement for the lot as well!
    Newspapers, and news on the phone/computer/TV, so we can find out who has died, given birth, etc. Maybe they can hint burglars being active or something as well. Another good idea is them looking for workers in certain jobs, and your sim gets a payment boost in that job if they take it.
    Juiced system, because I want my sims to get effects from drinks. I am not sure how this should be implemented, if it should be a new emotion or something, because that would be kind of weird and unrealistic.
    Scared emotion, because sims should be able to get scared! I highly doubt they will add this though..
    Memories connected to families, because the memory system is pretty meh.. Not being negative but it could definitely use some work!
    Plastic surgery, because it's not fun using cheats to change your sims which also is for free.
    Pregnancy terminations, because it could add interesting story lines.
    Party invitations from other sims, maybe to their weddings, house parties etc. This would be fun because you could get to know their friends and family through those events.
    Higher money limit, because now it's 9,999,999 simoleons and I want DIRTY rich sims. Maybe 99,999,999 simoleons is better!
    Online dating, because that's the modern day of meeting people. Simdr, lol. It could also be fun if they added catfishes, or people who lie about their traits or careers. For this I don't want retail/lot/veterinary clinic/restaurant owners to count as "unemployed".
    Locking sims to lots, because it's not fair or realistic that our locked up hostage just walks out as soon as we visit another lot.
    Roommates because people like me have a really hard time focusing on more than three people in a household, and the idea of roommates having their own simbrains and autonomy is really cool!
    A Neighborhood Update, because I feel going from a place like Willow Creek to a desert like Oasis Springs in an instant is extremely frustrating and unrealistic to the point of me getting annoyed. I'd like the time to change when you go there, sort of like it took a while or something. I also want sims to stick more to their own worlds, not all the time, but mostly, which I know, they kind of do, but more.
    New World Map View, so we can see the distance between the neighborhoods and get a sense of the world. When you hover over the towns, you get the round things which you have currently.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Bifle4life

I would really like more places to visit or a place you can go on honeymoons, I think a more luxurious then outdoor retreat!

3. Helen13

I would add the headmaster private school option where you have to be cooking level ten to entertain him/ her also making sure sim is not stressed out or lacking fun or tired

4. Elizabeth Perkins

Right heres a list of things

.open world everyone wants that!
    . pushchairs so you can actually take the babys out instead of having to leave them home?
    . cars!!!
    Different tips of jobs!
    .hoover
    .teenage pregnancy
    .having a uni/college like Sims 3 uni where you can actually been with them in school

5. Theotherdesanta
    Uncomfortable

All the obvious: Story progression, Colour Wheel, more NPC’s and of course, cars!

But if I was speaking personally in a sense to if we already had those in game, then I’d want hobbies like the ones from sims 2 Freetime. Sewing and such.

Also more food options and a better money/eco system, ways to save money, budgets and such, repo men coming to take things away, even the risk of losing your home if you didn’t pay altogether.

Open sexuality (you thought I was gonna say world) in a sense to you could choose a preference to men, women, both, neither and or just the occult (or sims in fur suits if you catch my drift), also bring in the poly option as sims 4 hinted at but never really added except for the player trait which requires a lot of cheating and heartache before you can actually be in more than one relationship. Maybe change the player trait to something a little less sketchy.

As a last idea and maybe this is me being overly realistic but what if you had to get a loan to buy a house when you first enter sims 4. Instead of getting right to making dough, you have to get a job, master a craft or just bunker down and get yourself out of debt before getting to the real stuff. It adds to story and of course you can mooch off people and have them loan you money to help pay off the debt or find yourself a sugar daddy and have him do it for you. Having a mortgage means you’re on a tight budget for however long it takes to get the money. You can pay each bill month or in one big swoop. If you have children then you’re offered support by the council until they’re teenagers because then they can make money too. But for now it’s you and you alone. If you miss a bill month or can’t pay then you get a caution, more will result in either repo or you losing your house entirely and being forced to live on the street or spend a couple days in a shady apartment block until you’re back in the green. If you have kids then yes they’re at risk of being taken away, but they can also mean the collectors take pity on you and give you one more chance. Or again you can just marry rich and then kill the husband or wife for their money, your choice. But it’d be a nice way to begin the game rather than “HEY IM HERE TIME TO MESS STUFF UP”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Adamskii6
    Energized

Ahhh awesome ideas!!! I would love this kind of realism!

7. ZareianaSims
    Bored

Being able to place a sink Inbetween two counters where they connect! And bunkbeds, pet birds that possibly can learn to sing or say a few sim words?

8. ZareianaSims
    Bored

All of these are good, but some of these I just connect with and are Amazing. Thank you for sharing, quite a few I wouldn't have thought of but nw really would like to see such as online dating and roommates. These are by far my favorites from her list, what are everyone elses favorites from her ideas?

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  9. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

I'd like some things that are already in the game to be expanded, like for infants to be more fleshed out and have more interaction. I know we have toddlers now but it would be nice if infants could be at least be played with on a play mat or taken out for a walk in a stroller. The option to change their outfit and some different crib designs would be nice as well. When I tried FreePlay, I noticed it has a ton of stuff for infants and it made me realize what we are missing out on in the Sims 4.

I also wish there was more to do with pet fish and frogs, like needing to clean the tanks or feed them every so often. I wonder if we do get that small pets GP, if it will give frogs and fish an update or if it'll leave them as is?

And seconding Radim, I'd love for there to be more hobbies in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. laravalentine10

Firstly I'd like body hair to be added. Another thing I want is the ability to build a complex build or be able to tick off which staff Sims appear on that community lot. So I could build a giant nightclub and have 3 DJs and multiple bartenders. Or a spa/gym and have gym mentors and massage therapists show up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nuraisha Hasri
    Dazed

Make it more realistic. Maybe the best update could include more building tools that mimic real life building and maybe actions that the sims does could be a whole lot more realistically. Like in Sims 3. Also, maybe like you can also go along with your sims to school? I feel that would attract more people.

12. OwlTamer98
    Very Inspired

Medical Student
    Body hair
    Spiral stairs
    Cars
    Bulgars-Police
    Fireman
    Pest Control
    School bus and work car coming to pick your sim <3
    AND PHONES THAT ARE NOT CELLPHONES. PEOPLE HAVE HOME LINES EA , THEY REALLY DO

• Like Like x 1
  13. oOoGeorgiaoOo
    Playful

I would like to see cars kinda like how sims 2 was. I think private schools were fun. I miss burglars and I would love to see more farm like homes maybe a new world. I think the sims 4 should be a mixture of sims 2 and 3

• Like Like x 1
  14. Adamskii6
    Energized

I just realized something we need, a slider in CAS to pick someone's age within their lifestage. I hate how every family I make start at 0 days, because maybe I want them to feel played and not have all the teen kids basically be twins/triplets and have the same birthdays. This should be implemented asap, why isn't this in the game already?? This can't be that hard to add, cmon ea!

15. BriMonae

spiral stairs, no loading to go the place next door or around the map

• Like Like x 1
  16. JulesB

After school activities for kids! And in general just more stuff to do for the family, to make it feel a little more real! And more independent careers like in the Sims 3!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mardy0605
    Happy

I would like elevators and spiral stairs. (I think you call it that?) And clothes mpre for teenagers, like what real teens would wear. Or something like fire and policeman. Maybe private schools? Bike's and cars? For kids/teens best friend bracelets?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Adding onto this again.. split-level staircases, curved walls, jobs of NPCs for your sims (like librarian, museum director, nannie, repairman, butler, ect ... even if they're not playable careers, I wish jobs that NPCs have could be something my own sims could do), more depth added to the relationship system, and turn-ons/off of sims (both in friendships and romance).

• Like Like x 1
  19. JohnnyRicher
    Very Happy

Business center like building smile add office desk? :D

20. Nareseze
    Happy

:cool:

Nothing too crazy

1) Color Wheel
    2) Sim Bots (I wuved creating bots)
    3) Some Birds and Critters (Insects, Butterflies, you can catch and raise / interact with)
    4) Spiral Staircases

Everything else I can think of would be beneficial for a pack be it game or expansion =D

:cool:

• Like Like x 1