Where is the place with the arcade machine

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get to Work' started by jenna, Dec 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. jenna
    Very Playful

jenna Little Lamb ♡ Supreme Member
    139/180

Hi

so i finally bought get together after i played a bit with it in my mom's laptop and fell in love
    i want to know where can i find the bar or the place with the arcade machine that we saw in the trailer

anyone can help me please :)

2. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire Staff Member
    200/225

Did you mean to post this in the Get to Work forum? You confused me when I hovered over the title....lol.

It's not there. I was pretty disappointed to discover that they did not include it. It is just a room in the gallery under MaxisCreator.

I found a great cafe by AndrewArcade that I like better in the gallery. You have to tear down the walls around the side of the counter though or the Sims can't order. That's the problem with people overusing MOO.....Sims can't use things correctly. Other than that, it's an amazing build.

I'll get you a screenshot to show what I mean about the walls and get the name of the lot.

3. Miker2209
    Very Flirty

Miker2209 Lust For Life Supreme Member
    140/180

Studying
    I just placed one in a bar/park.
    I know right I see so many things on the gallery and when I use one I can't even use it properly, it's really annoying

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire Staff Member
    200/225

This lot is called Pub & Club by AndrewArcade

The last 2 screens are the downstairs. Where the side of the counters are on the left as you are looking down, I removed the walls of the room that was there and moved the table to the middle of the floor. You'll see the difference if you download it. The lot works perfectly now and it's a favorite of almost all the clubs in my game since it has everything in it. It is a cafe.

• Like Like x 2
  5. jenna
    Very Playful

139/180

OMG i just noticed that i posted it in the get to work section lol i'm so sorry
    thank you tho i'll check out AndrewArcade build he is so talented i'm so glad that he made a cafe

6. jenna
    Very Playful

139/180

yeah i did the same. too bad that the one i saw in the trailer wasn't a bar or a cafe just a room

7. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    That's why I only use MOO sparingly. I'll use it to make the plants outside look more naturally placed or for placing pictures haphazardly on walls. I rarely use it to place furniture or anything that Sims interact with. What's the point in having a really pretty lot that you can't play on because Sims can't use things correctly?

I, too, am kind of annoyed they didn't actually put the arcade machine on any of the lots in Windenburg. It's in the Buy catalog so you can place it yourself but still... some people like to just hop right in and play and barely use Build/Buy at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Annabelle
    Dazed

Annabelle
    39/45

There is an arcade machine at the Partihaus house if you wanted to check it out. :) I know it's not the same as playing one at a bar but just in case!

• Like Like x 1