Which Gameplay object are you eager to try out?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff' started by WizardJeremy, Jul 14, 2016.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

What Gameplay Object introduced in this pack are you intrigued by?

1. Lawn Water Slide

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Bird Feeder

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  3. Drink Pitcher (Lemonade, Iced Tea, etc.)

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. Wind Chimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All of Them!

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

im really intrigued by all of them, mostly the Lawn Water Slide :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Purduesimmer
    Happy

Purduesimmer Ultimate Member
    68/90

I really want to see how the bird feeder functions and everything. Like how many, and how long, birds are around.

• Like Like x 2
  3. AhmedSimmer4
    Confident

AhmedSimmer4
    8/12

image.jpeg I really love how the gurus tried their best to add a lot of new features to this little pack... You know a lot of people are complaining and saying that this is just a part 2 of perfect patio stuff but no! This seems ro be a lot better... I like how there are lot of animations in the lawn water slide and how there's like the bubbles thing showed in the end of the trailer. As for the limonade and the wind chimes, I believe they are adorable additions and made the pack even more detailed ;)
    The bird feeder looks absolutly cute and amazing ( I know we don't have pets yet but this is a cool addition and I really appreciate it) :p:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. LiLN
    Dazed

LiLN
    79/90

It all looks fun but I especially want the bird feeder. Together with the windchimes, I think you could make some really amazing looking gardens when combined with Movie Hangout, Romantic Gardens and Perfect Patio. I am really looking foward to setting up some really pretty backyard scenes or maybe a garden restaurant.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nomen
    Fine

Nomen
    3/12

While I'm excited to have wind chimes again (it's a small object but it definitely adds a nice touch to any home!) and to see new interactions for the water slide, I think I'm most looking forward to the bird feeder. I'm curious to see what interactions it brings as well as wondering if this may be another step on the path towards getting the pets so many are desiring. We can collect frogs and fish, so would that end up being a possibility with birds? Who knows!

6. Superior D
    Fine

Superior D
    23/45

I like it, new objects! :D

7. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    Honestly, the water slide looks like the highlight of this pack. The wind chimes, bird feeder and drink pitcher are all a bit lame as far as gameplay objects go, imo, at least on their own but since they all come in one stuff pack with a really big gameplay object like the water slide, I'm okay with it. If this pack only had the drink pitcher or only had the windchimes or only had the bird feeder as its gameplay item, this pack would be a complete joke. The water slide really makes the pack worthwhile plus there's three more minor gameplay items so that's pretty cool.

8. directionermimux
    Fine

directionermimux Nerdo Creator
    165/180

Graphic Designer/Student
    All of 'em.

• Like Like x 1