Who else loves this pack?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff' started by SnarkyWitch, Oct 19, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    I know a lot of people were disappointed with this pack because of the ball bit and the lack of CAS parts for boys, but the ball pit looks much better now and boys don't have much selection in the real world, either.

I get so much use out of this pack. I use the clothes and hair for almost all of my toddlers, but my favourite is the playground equipment. While most of my Sims probably wouldn't buy a huge jungle gym for their toddler to play on either due to lack of space or money, I've placed all the toddler playground equipment at all the parks in my game and have my Sims take their toddlers out to the park to play.

It's so adorable watching my Sims spend a day out at the park with their toddlers. I love having a reason to take them out places now because there's actually stuff for them to do. Playing on the playground equipment builds their Movement skill quite fast, too, so it's educational for them as well as fun and you don't need to worry that you're wasting time watching them play when they should be building skills; they're doing both at the same time!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Writer, Student
    I absolutely agree! I like the toddler stuff pack and thank goodness for the update on the ball pit! They knew they were dead wrong for that 2-D, lifeless ball pit at first lol. I'm glad they were prompt with fixing it.

Anyways, I use the heck out of the CAS assets, because as a vanilla player, I got tired of the same toddler clothes and hairs :p