1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Kitsune Hotel [v.2.0]

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by MurasakiYosei, Mar 11, 2016.

1. MurasakiYosei
    Sad

MurasakiYosei Rainbow Dragon Princess Staff Member
    140/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

Hey guys! :)
    I just wanted to share with you a build I am currently working on, (when i'm not working on my Vanval legacy) I named it the Kitsune Hotel. Kitsune means "fox" in Japanese, and this is the 2nd time around that i'm building it lol I somehow managed to lose the first one :(
    I want to try and include the links to the artists of the CC I use so stay tuned! :) kitsune-hotel3.png kitsune-hotel4.png kitsune-hotel2.png kitsune-hotel.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

woah! you are surprisingly good :) first you make me smile because your blog is fantasy theme which very rare these days.
    and now this!!! love japanese styles.

although, im not really big fan of huge builds with 3rd floors.
    :puppyeyes:
    i mean, its great and majestic but im a lazy simmer, don't want to travel up on its 3rd floor.
    unless the third floor is empty and only 2 actual floors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MurasakiYosei
    Sad

MurasakiYosei Rainbow Dragon Princess Staff Member
    65/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

(♥ω♥*) thank you for the compliment
    i'm so used to getting distracted and out of control with my builds, my sim always has a huge family,
    i really liked it the first time and then it somehow got deleted -_-
    The original was for a Hotel contest in a group I admin on Facebook
    Right now it has a small restaurant, gym, spa, gift shop 6 basic rooms, 4 premium rooms & 2 VIP rooms
    The roof has a garden area in the front, party in the back LOL
    Japanese style builds are always my favorite (♥ω♥*)

• Like Like x 1