Wishing Well Child Genetics

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Romantic Garden' started by xEnjoyTheMoment, Aug 25, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. xEnjoyTheMoment
    Playful

xEnjoyTheMoment
    3/12

Hello,

I've been playing with a single sim wanting to wish for a child via the wishing well. According to many users who had their married sim couples wish for a child, the well is using your sims' genetics when creating the child. Sadly, I found that information to be wrong for single sims and sims who are in a relationship, but not married, so I wanted to share the results with those who might be interested!

This is my sim Ava as a young adult:
    Ava.png

2. xEnjoyTheMoment
    Playful

xEnjoyTheMoment
    3/12

These are the children that the wishing well gave her, aged up to young adult as well using CAS:

Well1.png Well2.png Well4.png Well5.png

3. xEnjoyTheMoment
    Playful

xEnjoyTheMoment
    3/12

Aaand after my big disappointment I decided to play around with CAS genetics and see what Ava's kids would actually look like:

Av2.png Av5.png Av6.png Av1.jpg

4. xEnjoyTheMoment
    Playful

xEnjoyTheMoment
    3/12

So while I feel like with a lot of imagination you could see the wishing well kids as being genetically related, aside from wishing well child "Jasmin" I really don't... Especially since I had some even worse wishing well outcomes... :baghead:
    If you find out anything else while messing around with the wishing well yourself - please let me know!