Worth re-installing again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miker2209, Oct 25, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Miker2209
    Very Flirty

Miker2209 Lust For Life♥
    Supreme Member

Studying
    So I saw some people do this again and I really miss it but I don't know if it's worth installing again, because i'm afraid it would take a lot of time to load like the sims 3 is that true?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cartooniack1994
    Fine

Premium Member

Unemployed
    To me, the load time for The Sims 2 is a shorter than it was with The Sims 3, so basically, yes, if you want to play the game again, it is worth re-installing.

Keep in mind, though, the game isn't too friendly with most modern graphics cards, so if you have any graphic issues, you can use the Graphics Rules Maker which can be found HERE.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Miker2209
    Very Flirty

Miker2209 Lust For Life♥
    Supreme Member

Studying
    Thank you so much, I will definitely use that when i'm going to play it

4. Mr.Ultraviolence
    Fine

Mr.Ultraviolence A Certified Potato
    Storyteller

Coffee Enthusiast
    yes! have fun! you won't regret it!

5. PleasantViewer93
    Fine

PleasantViewer93 James_Pleasant24
    Staff Member

Sims 2 gives me such a great feeling of nostalgia! I would totally re-install

6. PSSims
    Happy

Premium Member

It loads slower on newer OS like Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, but it is faster than The Sims 3, so I think you should totally install it again :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nate3300Simmer
    Inspired

Sim Player
    I used to play it years ago, and when I found out that they were releasing the WHOLE series for FREE, I was so happy!

It brought back old, great memories that I never would have relived if I didn't play the game again!

So in my opinion, yes, I think you should redownload it! :)

8. Maks Bee
    Happy

Student/Simmer
    Yes yes and way more yes!

9. Eca
    Fine

Eca
    Ultimate Member

Student
    An unforgettable game is always worth installing it.

10. Kelsmthom

Carer for adults with autism
    I tried loading my Sims 2 before going on a buying spree for Sims 4, my laptop wouldn't play Sims 2 for some reason, no matter what trick I tried in the book. It really upset me, I have all the EP etc for Sims 2 and was so excited to play it again but had no luck. I'd definitely install it again.