Closed Giveaway Youtube Channel Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Contests' started by Simfan923, Sep 20, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Simfan923
    Happy

Hey guys I felt that I should mention this on here since I wanted to spread the word. So I've posted about this on my YouTube channel and wanted to let you all know that I am doing a 100 subscriber giveaway because I honestly love doing giveaways and having more subscribers isn't a bad thing either haha. So the way my giveaways work is that once I hit the goal, I will post a giveaway video and there you can comment what pack you want. It can be a SP, GP or an EP if you'd like. I believe I said I was doing two winners this time around so spread the word to your friends and family to have a chance of winning any pack that you would want. The link to the video will be down below. Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 4
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 3
  2. Kirill
    Bored

Premium Member

Geek
    Thank you for giveaway!

3. xMarit
    Inspired

I subscribed! Hope you reach your goal soon :)

4. GrayWardenMal
    Focused

I subscribed! <3

5. anisalashia
    Focused

6. BradyBell
    Happy

Hi! Thank you for doing such a generous giveaway! I have subbed to your channel!

7. Helyn

Done <3 Good luck!!

8. Ifirifis4
    Happy

I subscribed :D

9. erintheinvader

IT
  10. Simfan923
    Happy

Hey guys so I've been getting a lot of questions about when the giveaway will officially end. I will address that in a video sometime next week so stay tuned!

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  11. Simfan923
    Happy

Just a Reminder if you haven't seen my latest upload regarding to the giveaway the link is here:

If you don't want to watch the whole thing skip towards the end XD

Also the Giveaway ends at midnight MDT.

12. Simfan923
    Happy

Thank you guys so much for all the support and feedback! I really appreciate it. The Giveaway is officially over. Winners will be announced Friday.

• Like Like x 2
  13. SimmerLaken

I couldn't find the video for your original giveaway video and Id like to enter

14. Ifirifis4
    Happy

Is this still open? O_O

15. amandieu
    Dazed

Triangle Wizard
    Thanks for the giveway! I will check out your channel!

16. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Student
    subscribed!