Youtube Master Thread - Post Your Most Recent Upload!

Discussion in 'Share and promote!' started by Einstein, Jul 24, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    Randi gains some new furry roommates, goes on several dates with Paolo, and has an eventful round of competition on Sims Next Top Model!

2. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    Randi Piper had a great time competing in Season 4 of Sims Next Top Model: Look Alike! Check out all the CC that I used for her competition looks.

3. Arisachan
    Flirty

Professional idiot
    Its not mine, but I do have permission by the channel to post it so its all good. This video is mostly comedy as he's new to this, but I believe its enjoyable.

4. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    Two birthdays, two sons go off to World War I, an elopement, and triplets! It's an eventful few days at the Johnson Family Farm!

5. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    Our family is still grieving, but life must go on. William and Marie welcome the newest addition to our family, and we make a MASSIVE payment on our loan!

6. Omnie Simmer

New Episode of Cats & Dogs...

7. SCARFIE

Hi everyone! Definitely going to watch most of yours because I need more simmers to binge watch haha. Please check out mine! And I don't mind supporting and featuring you like I do with simmers now!

Here is my most recent video I did (not the best):

I also do many other things but here is my one of my regular Sims 4 videos (my videos are bad at the beginning but they do and will get better haha):

**Happy New Year**

8. mishell7

Blogger & Youtuber
    First part of my Random Genetics Challenge (CATS & DOGS EDITION) is up! Enjoy! :dogeyes:

9. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    NEW SERIES! What happens when I lock up my real life friends in an asylum?!

10. mishell7

Blogger & Youtuber
    Second part of my Random Genetics Challenge (CATS & DOGS EDITION) is up! Enjoy! :fish:

11. Simstagram

Hey guys please check out my first ever Lets Play! I posted it yesterday and Im super nervous

12. SimlishTv
    Inspired

Please check out the new romantic video on my channel! Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  13. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    We take a break from the breeding grind and work on improving our vet clinic. Also, should Jasper open up a pet supply shop?

14. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    The Johnsons see another wedding, and sweet little Joseph becomes a toddler!

15. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    Neely is off to work for the first time, we have traffic issues in the bathroom, and we've already had our first fire!

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  16. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. HailSims

Hey, guys! I am still pretty new to the Simming Community, but I have recently started a 100 Baby Challenge with a twist... It's the apocalypse! The government has put their citizens into quarantined districts (like the Hunger Games) and is having them re-populate the earth! I think it's a nice take on an old classic. Sound too dark? That's okay! I do a Disney Villain Legacy LP and a Cats and Dogs LP as well! I would LOVE if you would check me out and leave some constructive criticism on how I can get better!
    Check out HailSims on Youtube for LPs! <3

• Like Like x 2
  18. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    We're expecting, but will we have puppies?!

19. SimlishTv
    Inspired

Do you like rock music?

• Like Like x 1
  20. CuteCoffeeGal
    Confident

New to Sims YouTube!
    Everything breaks, and Neely can't seem to fix them fast enough! And we start seeing some extreme emotions in the asylum.