1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Yummy Mummy / Delicious Daddy Tag!

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Saffize, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Saffize
    Focused

Saffize Premium Member
    33/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

Fancy trying out a new tag?
    Here's the Yummy Mummy / Delicious Daddy tag!
    This tag was created by myself and used as a coll-ab with @ChloeRoseSimmer (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrXtj2aQHUDt8ErIaKW0Lkw/)

Parenting can be stressful at the best of times, I figure any parent would love for their fairy godmother to come fluttering in and wave her magic wand when we're having one of THOSE days. It doesn't happen in real life, but it can happen in The Sims!
    Fancy showing a little love to a stressed out parent? Give this challenge a go!

***THE RULES! ***

Randomize your sim! They can be male or female but MUST be random, sims made by yourself or others are not allowed.
    Give them a makeover! You can pick any clothing you want, any make up etc.
    Change their hair, their brows, heck, even their eye colour if you want but do not change their body shape or facial structure.
    Next, create their child and do the same!
    What do you guys thinks?
    Here's my video! :)

• Thank you! Thank you! x 2
  2. ChloeRoseSimmer
    Inspired

ChloeRoseSimmer
    33/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

I made a mistake on mine then :( I changed the weight and face a little bit :( I can redo it I don't mind :) x

3. Saffize
    Focused

Saffize Premium Member
    54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

Hahah Don't worry! It's just for fun, it's fine :) She turned out beautiful!

4. ChloeRoseSimmer
    Inspired

ChloeRoseSimmer
    33/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

Really?! Thankyou! :) x I had so much fun doing it :) if ever you want to collaborate again I'm always happy to :) because you have such awesome ideas :) I hope your channel grows because you have awesome content! :) x