The Sims Team has released another big community survey for The Sims 4!
In this survey, you’ll be voting and prioritizing some of the potential features that might be coming to the game in the future. You can vote on the official survey by clicking the button down below!
Here’s all the ideas that they’ve listed in the survey:
- Take on the role of master chef.
- Find the best ingredients, create recipes, and keep that kitchen running through the dinner rush.
Fan Club Creator
- Immerse your Sims in fandom.
- Create fan clubs, collect rare memorabilia and express your love, drive a craze that could take over the town.
NPC Story Progression
- Now your neighbours come to life.
- Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage and death. Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door.
- All your retail needs under one roof.
- Hang out, find deals, and discover that perfect outfit for the night ahead in full retail experience, mall cop included.
- Immerse yourself in the world of cheerleading where focus is king and distractions are dangerous. Keep the team together, build routines and make sure to stick the landing.
Growing Pains and Life Issues
- Life is hard. Now your sims feel those physical and emotional changes as they grow up.
- Realistic reactions and emotions bring deeper connections to the world around them.
- Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer?
Modern Love and Romance
- From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them.
American High Schools
- Cafeteria cliques, racy relationships and SAT struggles, the halls are alive with the sound of drama.
- Go solo or build your super group, find your style and perform your way from YouTube celebrity to sold out stadiums.
- Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands and the needs of your adoring fans.
- Brazilian Beach Town
- South African City
- Spanish City
- Korean City
- Swiss Mountain Town
- Chinese Countryside
- Scottish Highlands
- Italian Vineyards
- Greek Islands
- Costa Rican Rainforest
Deepening the existing content
- Long term desires
- Connections to family members outside of the household
- Being born with traits
- Short term desires
- Control of Sims that are not currently on the active lot
- Consequences of making or breaking relationships
- Developing traits over time
- Family evolution outside the household
New CAS Item Additions
- Full Outfits
New CAS Features
- Dual Eye Colour (Heterochromia)
- Stretch Marks
- Body Hair
Additional Gameplay and Items for Life Stages