You might have heard about the Future Cube speculation mill that started rolling a few months ago when SimGurus started tweeting out cryptic hints for Simmers to check out the Future Cube object in The Sims 4.
Basically, what The Sims Team has done then is that they’ve added a new interaction on the Future Cube called “Ask About Future”. This interaction included some cryptic hints related to, what’s now confirmed to be candles from The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle, Ladders from Eco Lifestyle’s Base Game Update and Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack.
- Self-organization will be key to a happy future.
- Your future is… not bright, but illuminated… probably to an intensity of 0.981 candelas.
- The threads of your future knit together in a wave of darkness.
- Climbing to the top one rung at a time!
Just a few moments ago SimGuruGeorge has tweeted out a picture of the Future Cube, probably hinting for us to check out the Future Cube for some new answers.
— SimGuruGeorge (@SimGuruGeorge) July 28, 2020
Interestingly enough the Future Cube now provides new answers that seem to be hinting at possible new content coming to the world of The Sims 4.
For this specific reason I went to the text string files of The Sims 4 to see what’s specifically updated and I can confirm that the developers have removed previous hints for content that’s been released and added these following ones:
- Side by side. Sure. Spaced out. Yup.Stack ‘em up? Hmm.
- The most popular destination to elope is not yet known.
Some of the same hints have also remained on the Future Cube, such as:
- I see a gnome wielding a frozen rabbit riding atop a llama into battle against an udder’ly impressive foe.
- Without a doubt, that thing we talked about will come to be, as all of the signs are pointing to the answer that we agreed upon in our last discussion.
- Your uncertainty, certainly shall become certain, under certain situations in no uncertain terms.
- The future is soon™.
- Your future looks pixelated.
- Somebody is definitely going to get exactly what they want.
What’s your guess about the new content that The Sims Team is hinting at? Let us know in the comments!