10 minutes challange

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Nooofewy, Nov 15, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

How do you feel about this challange?

1. Nah, not really good and possibly hard

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I think it is amazing!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Nooofewy
    Very Happy

Nooofewy
    1/12

I made this, inspired by the 60 seconds game. Hope you like it :) <3

Basic info: Make 3 sims, must be adults, other things depend on the difficulty you choose. Pick a random lot and build one of those rounded roofs on it. It must be glass one. Using cheats, get rid of all your money. Then, set the timer for 10 minutes and let your sims try to find some stuff around, like flowers and minerals. After those 10 minutes, max out their stats, sell everything they found and build a things for them. After that, without using cheats, try to make a normal valid household. Sims are not able to leave the area under the roof, so make sure they can't escape.

Not allowed things:
    • Using cheats in any type of helpful way
    • Having animals
    • Leaving the roof area
    • Getting/having job

The goal is to make a normal household with one child. After achieving having a house worth at least 30 000 simoleons, 10 000 simoleons in cash and a kid at the same time, you survied the disaster and you are now able to remove the big glass roof.

I

Post your before house with #TenMinChallBefore and your after house and household with #TenMinChallAfter - I wanna see everybodys creations!

2. Eryk Darrell Steele

Eryk Darrell Steele
    1/12

So when you say Max out Their Stats? Do you mean, make them max level in all skills or do you mean just fill their needs?