Any Issues With Vampires?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by Zeusmomo, Jan 30, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    I have one issue that my Offspring sim ''Jade Rosa'' from the Partihaus gets the moodlet needs to pee. When she uses the bathroom it goes away but I thought Vampires don't use the toilet or dont need to use them because there is not a need for that. Does Toilet need work for the Offspring Vampires? Help Pls.

2. Benjamin
    Very Uncomfortable

Benjamin
    8/12

Vampires do have the needs they shouldn't have due to a glitch/bug.
    Hungry and sleepy vampires are not out of the question.

It doesn't happen every time a new game is started. The cause is unknown but has nothing to do with mods as this happens in the base game.
    My newest vampire teen was exhausted 4 or 5 times already but not hungry or "need to pee" once.
    The Avant Garde Clubmembers who I turned run to the bathroom rather often. Coffee forces the bladder need down, it also happens when a sim has the "steel bladder" satisfaction reward.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    I've had issues with Sims just staring idly into space for several minutes after telling them to do something and also I had a glitch where my vampire wouldn't regain energy from sleeping in a coffin. Restarting the game fixed that issue, but nothing has improved the idle Sims issue. Not deleting the cache, not repairing the game, not even resetting the game to factory settings.

Also been having problems with Sims not being able to make friends. This was a bug a long time ago that got fixed in a patch but now it appears to be back. Basically what happens is that if you meet a new Sim and start speaking to them, but don't talk to them enough to change your relationship, then leave the lot and go through a loading screen, that Sim you originally talked to will be stuck at acquaintance forever. It doesn't matter if you max out the friendship bar, that Sim will still see your Sim as an acquaintance. The only way to fix this is to deliberately destroy the relationship until the Sims are enemies, then build the relationship back up again. You can avoid this entirely by making sure any Sim you want to befriend is actually your Sim's friend before you go through a loading screen.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. pearlbh

pearlbh
    33/45

Freelance Writer
    The only thing I've noticed is that the "commands" don't seem to work; most especially I've tried "command to workout" several times and the commanded sim just won't do it. I do have mods though, so that may be why.

5. Nora Morticia
    Focused

Nora Morticia
    1/12

When i try to visit Vladislaus, anytime i go there he was standing outside his home and it was killing him before we could even talk :D