can we get the ability to make our own festivals?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 City Living' started by SimmerFan2016, Dec 14, 2016.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SimmerFan2016

SimmerFan2016
    3/12

I really wanna have that feature to make our own festivals and to be able to put them on the gallery

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. RhianeLouise
    Happy

RhianeLouise
    3/12

I don't own city living but could you use the clubs from get together and create a festival lot. :D

The lot could be a park or even a restaurant if you wanted something like your own food stall/eating place although the criteria for the restaurant would make group activities not work as well because of what your sims are programmed to do at restaurants.

I think you can buy the food stands from buy mode with the cheat that shows everything 'bb.showhiddenobjects' but there may be a mod if this doesn't work. For these you would have to hire them out yourself every time you go to the festival which would be expensive for your sims but you would have the food stands and sims hopefully go to them like they would in the festival.

You could use the clubs for groups of people there, set the group activities to what you want your festival to be about, this would include making more groups around your town to fill up the festival. Set the festival lot as there hangout so when you go they're there already in activities.

There was something a while ago about how you could have a yard sale with city living expansion so selling stuff could work too but I'm not sure how they made a yard sale or can try it.

The lot can be put on the gallery and would still have everything intact but the groups which would just have to be set by you again. :)

Hope this helps, a lot of work but would be good if it did work!

3. Nora Morticia
    Focused

Nora Morticia
    1/12

This kinda looks to me like a party challange (bigger one). But im afraid you cant make your own festival. But would be awesome.