City Living List Of Features:

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 City Living' started by Kai Chen, Sep 12, 2016.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Omac
    Inspired

Omac Premium Member
    69/90

Unemployed Writer
    Pretty sure it's NOT in the Sims 4. It's the all time best thing I'm looking forward to in City Living, so I'm 99% sure it's not in the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steve Storm
    Fine

Steve Storm #423 Supreme Member
    139/180

Professional Lurker
    Cs8u2p1WgAAxZkR.jpg large.jpg
    :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. rbarkah
    Very Happy

rbarkah Premium Member
    90/135

Cha
    Char is right. You can "playing for tips" in the base game :Dhttp://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/guitar/

4. Kriint
    Very Playful

Kriint Staff Member
    59/68

Just a question because I'm not 100% sure on that. Not completely filled in the last week on Sims news and reading things doesn't help at this state.

On Sims 3 the apartments were shells but you had the little "black plum" (that doesn't sound right, spheres? yeah that sounds better) "black spheres" and you could create your own apartment complex. But people are "over(maybe-not sure yet)-reacting that you can't make an apartment complex or a duplex house and have neighbours. In the Sims 3 if I'm not entirely mistaken you could use the plumspheres in any lot if you used the debug menu?
    How correct can that assumption be? And if it is how in the seven gods will the apartments be specified? By doors? And if they are specific doors doesn't that mean that you could use them in in every other lot? And if it is a specific lot type couldn't you just use that lot type anywhere else? I'm confused :bored:

5. Omac
    Inspired

Omac Premium Member
    69/90

Unemployed Writer
    WHAT?! Whoa, I'm surprised. I guess I never leveled up the guitar skill high enough. That's now my goal. Still going to get City Living though, but now I might not do it right away.

6. KitOnlyHuman
    Confident

KitOnlyHuman
    8/12

Editor/Writer/Mom
    It's crazy how these lists keep getting longer with each expansion, but fans feel even more disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    OH NOOOOOOO!
    :crying::crying::crying:
    I was even wondering about elevator anims... I guess it'll be replaced by.... LOADING SCREENS.
    :puppyeyes:

8. Omac
    Inspired

Omac Premium Member
    69/90

Unemployed Writer
    It's been confirmed that the elevator will lead down and there will be a big area without a loading screen.

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  9. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    Thanks but its already in-game. So yeah, the area around your sim lot is that big area without a loading screen where you can roam around, gather, fish, etc on your neighborhood. Loading screen only pops when you travel/visit your neighbor's zone. However, if you are on a neighboring zone, you will walk/run back infront of your home lot before loading screen. I was talking about this transition, how the transition would be, if you are on a neighbor's zone going to your flat, where loading screen don't usually pops until you reach your lot/flat.
    :puppyeyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Steve Storm
    Fine

Steve Storm #423 Supreme Member
    139/180

Professional Lurker
    • Like Like x 2
  11. xLalasimmerx
    Dazed

xLalasimmerx
    3/12

Student
    I just pre-ordered it and I really hope it wasn't like last year were they pushed the date back for GT. But I am literally running around my house telling my family about the EP.:D

12. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  13. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    Guys, as soon as you dl the EP, kindly post CAS items. please???
    With the coming of "hipster fashion on TS4" I can feel a dresser disaster is coming out on my gameplay.

Vanilla unplayed hh and npcs are already doing hipster trend on their own without a taste, having to add unmatched/mix-matched/miss-matched clothing collection is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too plum! and i'm scared! lmao!

14. Omac
    Inspired

Omac Premium Member
    69/90

Unemployed Writer
    I thought you couldn't have NPC roommates and that to live in the same apartment they would have to be part of the household? Wasn't that confirmed? There was an uproar about it on the official forums... that and not being able to build your own apartments.

15. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    Nvm.. seen the post from livestream for initial CAS items. And as expected...
    :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

16. ninasims15
    Fine

ninasims15
    13/23

Hopefully there are enough plain coloured clothes as well, then they might be a little less hipster?

17. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    uhm... hipster isn't about having plains or prints. its about their fashion that is sometimes not pleasing to the eye. something like neon jeans topped with orange shirt matched with yellow + violet flowery leggings/socks inside while wearing magenta shorts of some sort and pink boots then shades even if its winter with huge multi-color earrings and eye popping gold necklace with emerald stone... plus full makeup all over their face. Yeah that's hipster. Something you can't just describe what was going-on with that person. Okay, that's exaggerated hahaha.. but yeah that's hipster alright, the old fashion version.

Unplayed HH and NPCs usually do that already. lolz
    :bigsmile:

There is, however, a modern hipster fashion worn by japanese and koreans which are pretty, cool and somewhat has more fashion sense. Besides, it looks like they wanted color vibrance, modernity and yet culture-oriented.

With those dresses? It kinda looks medieval but with gigantic prints and perfectly cut diamond holes that aren't even tattered or ripped. Well, If outer clothing is enabled and I can top it with a jacket or whatever, It's cool.

Ninja outfit is ok though. It would be nice if its a modern kimono (short-styled) or maybe a hakama.
    Sorry, I begin to whine about this, I made it sound so bad hahaha but it is for me though. Some people will like it for their sims anyway.
    I am just hoping that there are some pieces or hipster type "lose dresses" that they're not showing us.
    :puppyeyes::puppyeyes:

18. Jeremia_Lecato
    Very Happy

Jeremia_Lecato
    39/45

Recording artist, dancer, YouTube personality
    Bad news! Hip hop wasn't confirmed to City Living! But don't worry, I'll give you a secret poll to let you agree or disagree to make Hip hop return to The Sims 4!

19. ninasims15
    Fine

ninasims15
    13/23

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought with hipster you meant hippie-esque clothing. But I agree! Sims almost always wear a hat, glasses and jewellery. And it doesn't look good!

I think some of the dresses that were shown during the livestream look amazing! I especially love that long green dress with the flowers. Hopefully that will come in a plain black or white.
    I hope you'll like some of the other items they haven't shown yet.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    Hipsters and hippies are close when it comes to what they do, but when it comes to fashion? I would say I like hipster better, they're more uhm... stylish. So I guess they're just mistaken hippies from hipsters and I just thought we could have loose dresses (technically loose overall clothings are harder to rig than fitted dresses, ok I understand but they're EA/Maxis!)
    :crying::crying::crying:

But yes, generally of the features I like but those dresses. Yes it's good, the mesh that is... the texture however... erms... let's just say new CC makers can make them better... even better. But hey we gonna buy it and is FREE IF we buy the EP. So yeah, let's just wish not all CAS items will look like freebies and rushed on this EP.

Leakages happen, doesn't mean they need to rush everything, after all the news drought people are expecting higher/better quality and premium items from them.

• Like Like x 1