Introduce yourself and your website / web presence

Discussion in 'Sims4Thoddy's Lair' started by Sims4Thoddy, Jul 20, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Shinzhia Supreme Member
    140/180

Painter
    op kors sweet chick!

• Like Like x 3
  2. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

The Caffeinated Simmer
    13/23

I'm overly excited!!! I'm so happy to have found this site! The chance to connect with more simmers just tickles me. I'm Nikki aka The Caffeinated Simmer. I've been playing since the sims 1, and have really wanted to connect with other simmers recently. I'm so passionate about the sims, I think it'd be so much fun to talk about it with other players. So I made a Youtube channel. Please check it out, I'd love some feedback.
    Please feel free to talk with me about anything sim or life related. :) <3 xoxo

• Like Like x 4
  3. Vexivee
    Happy

Vexivee
    18/23

Hey there!

I've been playing Sims since... well, since I managed to get my claws on a copy when I was just a little tyke - and I didn't know until a couple of years ago just how large the Sims Community had gotten. It's been... what, sixteen years? I figure it's time I started revelling in the infectious insanity that is the Sims Community, rather than just staring at it XD

That being said, this purple insaniac is VexiVee. At the moment, I'm mainly a Twitter addict, a Gaming Fanatic, a Sims Apostle and a Sims Story writer. Anything and everything else can wait for another day! You're welcome to check me out on Twitter if that's your thing, on GTribe if you're a gamer, or on Origin/Sims Story blog if you enjoy that.Whichever way, I'll just be happy to meet more simaniacs!

<3 Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lil Sparrow
    Inspired

Lil Sparrow Premium Member
    44/45

Hi there fellow Simmers,

I'm LilSparrow (that's my nickname around the Internet). I'm an avid fan of the Sims, especially the Sims 4. I discovered the wonders of the game 2011. I only found the community last year and have been more and less active on various Sims fan communities, including Simatography and Carl's and Pam's Forum. I'm glad to have ended up on this site!! xx

I do have two blogs which have been inactive for quite a long time. And I have a YouTube channel which I just revived. The link's in the signature thingy under this post. I'd love to hear from other Simmers, and improve my channel!

I look forward to hearing from you guys! Throw me with a message anytime!

xxx Sparrow

• Like Like x 1
  5. NekoEsmahh

NekoEsmahh
    8/12

Student
    Hello! My name's Esmahiln though, you can call me Neko or Esmah. My ID's a combination of both of my nicknames. I speak both English and Spanish fluently. I'm new to this sims-community and i'm excited to make new friends here! :D
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ~My first experience with The Sims was with a PSP, i played The sims2. From there i moved on to PS2 version of The sims2 and evolved to Pets. After that, i stopped playing sims until The Sims3 came out for console (PS3) which was when i started to get even more obsessed with sims. I bought Pets when it came out too. Further into the future now... When The sims 2 Ultimate collection was given for free i knew i had to get it. I got it literally the last day of the game being given for free lol (Such luck huh! :D). I didn't know what i was missing of The sims games after playing a PC version Lol. I never got TheSims3 sadly, though i'm planning on it!. I own The sims4(basegame), Outdoor retreat and Get Together and hopefully will own, Get To Work soon! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. SailorDrew
    Focused

SailorDrew
    8/12

7. MAKPlays
    Happy

MAKPlays
    23/45

Student
  8. MurasakiYosei
    Sad

MurasakiYosei Rainbow Dragon Princess Staff Member
    65/68

9. MoonshineSim
    Confident

MoonshineSim
    1/12

Hi Thoddy,

I am Simmie and we already know each other from the time I was co-owner of another Dutch Sims fansite for over 3 years.
    Because this fansite stopped I have built my own Dutch Sims fansite + forum ‘MoonshineSim’ from scratch since July 2016.

I am (like you :)) older than 50 but still love the Sims franchise since the start in 2000.
    I love building Sims homes and other lots and work on my website to help fans with tutorials and all kinds of information and provide a platform through my forum for all their creativity and ideas.

Thank you for following me on Twitter and for the wonderful things you do for the whole Community.

10. 13whitemice

13whitemice
    8/12

Hi! I am a custom content creator, 13whitemice14, but I want you to support not me personally (creator actualy need to have only base game for work, and I have it), but very good simfan russian site Darasims itself.
    I used to not only creating here (well, I started to create with the support of the team of this site in the first place), but also write articles and manuals for simmers. There are many talented simmers, not only in the site's team, but between users too.
    Too bad, russian EA doesn't really support site, sending only one code for each pack for team to write an article in exchange. So we rarely do some sort of contests or giveaways...
    If you help this site even once, I will be really grateful!
    I can send you contacts of the site owner if needed (she is a great creator herself, Dara Sims).

11. Jeremia_Lecato
    Very Happy

Jeremia_Lecato
    39/45

Recording artist, dancer, YouTube personality
  12. CharBeth1188
    Playful

CharBeth1188
    6/12

Hey there!

I have been playing the sims pretty much since the first one came out, so a long time I am 28 and I still love playing the game. I like to make sims too and upload them to the gallery. If anyone wants to check them out my I.D is CharMangaTastc (that's also the same for Sims 3 but I don't have as many on that uploaded).

I am an avid gamer (console, origin and steam) and I also love to read, cook, watch anime, read manga and listen to music, which ranges from K-Pop to metal

I want to start doing YouTube at some point a mix of sims and other games :)

Hope everyone is having a great day and I don't know what else to say hehe!

13. BuildnShare
    Very Inspired

BuildnShare
    8/12

Hey there @Sims4Thoddy!! We are BuildnShare, a group of active Simmers who run challenges over on the official forums! We can't wait to share what we do with you guys over here at Sims Community!!
    Fx

14. SparklyPeridot

SparklyPeridot
    1/12

I'm newbie SparklyPeridot; how is everyone doing this fine evening?