Litter-Laser: Self-Cleaning Litter Box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Musicola, Dec 20, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Musicola
    Bored

Musicola
    3/12

So I got a question regarding one of the litter boxes in The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs EP. The item description for the item called "Litter-Laser: Self-Cleaning Litter Box" says this:

"The maker of Litter-Laser stayed up all night brainstorming and decided that there are two things that everyone loves: Cats... and Lasers! This litter box will clean itself using the latest in laser technology to zap away any trace of stink. WARNING: Keep cats away from lasers during cleaning process."​

So with that said, the last part of the description concerns me, and I am here to ask: Do cats REALLY get harmed by the Litter-Laser? I probably sound like a coward or too sensitive, but I'm really scared to try it myself because I don't want to accidentally kill off any kitties! Does anyone know whether cats really do get hurt or die from the Litter-Laser, or is this just the game developers being goofy with their item descriptions again?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

Chelsea Cat
    49/68

retired
    Cats and dogs can only die of old age in The Sims 4. So don't worry - Litter-Laser won't harm your kitties. :)

You may like my video no cats in The Sims 4.:)

Don't forget to turn on the subtitles!

3. Musicola
    Bored

Musicola
    3/12

Thank you so much! That's all I need to know. Good to know that's the only way they can die. In that case, they won't die at all since I have aging turned off. :D I'll be checking out that video soon!

• Like Like x 1