POLL: Are you excited for The Sims 4 coming to Consoles?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jovjovan, Jul 24, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Are you excited for The Sims 4 coming to Consoles?

1. Yes!

21 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. No.

45 vote(s)
    68.2%
  1. jovjovan
    Very Inspired

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    145/180

Graphic Designer
    #1 jovjovan, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    In case you missed the big news, various trusted sites (including Microsoft) have listed The Sims 4 coming to Xbox One. We're hoping that the game will also come to Playstation 4 considering there's been a leak a few weeks back which matches with current information.

The question for this thread is: are you excited for The Sims 4 coming to Consoles and why/why not? Make sure you vote in the poll above!

CLICK HERE to stay tuned on the latest Sims 4 Console news!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

Wolfiie
    19/23

I personally don't play on console (i don't have any), but I am happy that more people will now be able to enjoy my favorite game! :shootingstar:

3. Steve Storm
    Fine

Steve Storm #423 Supreme Member
    139/180

Professional Lurker
    I sincerely hope that the developers are focusing their efforts on fixing the numerous bugs in the PC version of TS4 before spending the time to port it to other platforms.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Tiffany
    Happy

Tiffany Premium Member
    109/135

Youtuber/Future Fashion Designer
    I personally think it is not going to go so well after what happen with the other consoles versions........:thumbsdown:

The only one I liked was MySims, Urbanz Sims In The City, and Bustin' Out

• Like Like x 1
  5. ke_Wired
    Fine

ke_Wired Ultimate Member
    68/90

College Student
    I don't have any current gen consoles, so I don't really gain anything from it. But I am glad that that it's being ported over. From the sounds and looks of it, it looks like it'll be nearly identical to the PC version, which would be neat to see I guess. I loved TS1, Bustin Out, and TS2 for consoles though, I still think they're super fun.

6. chaeoul
    Focused

chaeoul
    8/12

Too bad I don't have those consoles :/

7. Jadenfire
    Happy

Jadenfire
    44/45

N/A/D
    No for one there's no Switch Version, For two I feel it will pull away resources needed for the PC version.
    Three Console Ports of any Sims or Minecraft game are neat & ok but the PC one blows all the rests away given the fact we have the talented Modders on our side, making us new content where things lack, fixing bugs or issues where the devs get lazy with or take too long to fix.

8. SallyC
    Inspired

SallyC
    19/23

Goddess of my Sim people
    Honestly: No, not excited. I've never been looking forward for The Sims on consoles for two reasons:

1st: If the console version really is completely like the PC game, then I don't need it because I already have it for PC.
    2nd: If it isn't like the PC game but something like an RPG where I have to follow a story and solve quests, then I don't want it because there are other RPGs I prefer. (And it would be The Sims anymore.)

Nevertheless, I will certainly get some information on these new console versions, just because I'm curious. Maybe I'll like them anyway.

9. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    It would be nice to see the team work on the Main issues in the game first and then when they're all fixed they should publish the game for the Consoles!

10. DaanR
    Very Happy

DaanR
    8/12

I own a console but if it's just a port than I will not buy it as I almost own every piece of DLC. I just hope that they didn't move resources for the PC game to the console development but on the other hand, it brings in extra cash so that could be used for new content

11. Nayec5
    Happy

Nayec5
    18/23

I'm not interested in TS4 for consoles at all. :thumbsdown:

12. withlovejulien

withlovejulien
    4/12

Yes! It's an easier way for some people to play the Sims since gaming consoles are a one-size-fits-all solution (unlike gaming PCs). The more people playing the Sims, the bigger the community and more money to be made from packs so perhaps we'll see more content.

13. BlueButterflyPB

BlueButterflyPB
    8/12

Hell yes! Because my man is a Xbox guy, not PC. No excuses, not to play sims 4 with me :D

14. Sims invasion
    Happy

Sims invasion
    13/23

I don't see how sims 4 coming out on console is all that exciting. It's not as great on console as PC it's 5% of the game and i'm not sure why they even bothered with it after all this time. Sims is just wayyy better as a PC game

15. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Writer, Student
    I'm excited for it, simply because it's another way to play TS4. Not every simmer is a PC player and plus, I know some people who've been asking if TS4 is on console. I'm happy for them :) Anyways, considering I play sims on any and all devices, I'm fairly certain I'll get TS4 on console also.

16. ZokuRumba

ZokuRumba
    39/45

Supervisor
    I personally always preferred the PC version of The Sims series. With a few exceptions, for example, The Sims Urbz.

17. cozysimmer
    Tense

cozysimmer
    8/12