What's your favourite build style?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by curiostea, Mar 4, 2019.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. curiostea
    Inspired

curiostea
    3/12

Me personally, I love to build small contemporary homes. I think their a fun challenge to fit all the essentials into a small space. Plus, trying to keep the houses under 20k is an added difficulty I enjoy.

What about you?

2. Atreya

Atreya
    8/12

Most houses are family homes, either under 20k as a starter home, or based on the budget of the family I'm currently playing (between 20.000 and 100.000) These are mostly contemporary.
    Occasionally I build something just for the fun of building, like a large mansion or a public lot. For these builds I build either 'old' styles like victorian or medieval towns or really modern futuristic.

3. curiostea
    Inspired

curiostea
    3/12

Ohh, futuristic lots would be so neat to see in Windenburg (like down in the dock area) :)

4. dropbearsims

dropbearsims
    1/12

I like small houses, mostly because I play with single sims mostly and I can't be bothered decorating too many rooms haha