Ever wanted to give your Sims in The Sims 4 instant Sentiments without the extra hassle? Well, now you can!
The Sentiment Cheats down below provide a list of all the Sentiments that there are in The Sims 4 Base Game. Right now there aren’t any Sentiment Cheats from Snowy Escape but I’ll be making sure to update you as soon as they surface.
To apply the Sentiment cheats you’ll have to do some extra steps considering that these cheats are very complex. Luckily you won’t be needing any mods or anything – just some extra patience.
- Open up the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C on PC / L1+R1+L2+R2 on Consoles)
- Make sure you’ve enabled testingcheats true – for consoles it’s necessary to have this cheat because of the Achievements progress
- Type in modifyrelationship firstname lastname firstname2 lastname2 100 (the firstname lastname instances should be replaced with actual Sims names of who you want the Sentiments to be applied to)
- Paste the Sentiments cheat codes from the list below
Before I continue with the full list of Sentiments and their Cheat tags, here’s how the full cheat should look like between two Sims – Raj Rasoya and Geeta Rasoya. The sentiment will be applied only to the Sim whose first and last name you’ve entered first (in this example it’s Raj Rasoya):
modifyrelationship raj rasoya geeta rasoya 100 sentimentTrack_Adoring_LT_lifesaver
Here’s the full list of Sentiment Code tags that you can apply to Sims, provided by our reader josh! Remember, make sure you replace the name tags with actual Sim names and the Sentiment Tag with the Sentiment Cheat Tag listed in the list below! Tip, you can also remove a Sentiment through the cheat by typing -100 instead of 100!
modifyrelationship firstname lastname firstname2 lastname2 100 (Sentiment Tag)
– Awed by Lifesaving Hero
– This Sim was saved from the clutches of death by another Sim.
– This Sim wants the best for another and thinks they’re so wonderful!
– Impressed by the other sim
– Betrayed by Cheating
– Cheating soured this Sim’s feelings about another, and being around them may bring back bad memories.
– Festering Grudge
– Bitter about Breakup
– Resentful about Divorce
– Grudging after a Fight
– Deeply Connected
– Closer from Happy Memories
– Close after a Close Call
– Closer after a Fun Party
– Growing Closer from Quality Time
– Deeply in Love
– Furious about Cheating
– Infuriated about Cancelled Wedding
– Awkward after a Bad Date
– Ashamed of a Terrible Party
– Deeply Wounded
– Dejected about Rejection