Are you looking for a bit of a building challenge but don’t know where to start? Well, we may just have the perfect thing for you!
This once modern and cosy family home has definitely seen better days. After being left to gather dust for a number of years, it is in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint and a new lease of life!
Are you up to the challenge?
- Total Budget of §62,000
- Must be placed on any available 30×20 Lot you have free in your game
- You can not change any of the existing internal or external walls. You may add additional walls if you wish
- It must be kept as a family home
- You can use any packs you own, but please do not use any Custom Content
- T.O.O.L & DEBUG allowed
- Have fun and get creative!
- Lot Size: 30×20
- Lot Value: §53,176
- Lot Type: Residential
- Packs Used: Base Game & City Living
- DEBUG items used
- Username: LeeksEverywhere
- Build Name: SC Fixer Upper
Once you have renovated our Fixer Upper Build, upload it to The Gallery and use the hashtag #SCFixOurBuild as we will be showcasing some of our favourites in a future article!
We can’t wait to see how you fix our build! Be sure to tag us on social media, so we can see any videos or screenshots you share!
Note: This build is not a part of our monthly Sims Community Challenges. To find out more about the Sims Community Challenges click here.