Take control of your game with a mod that allows you to cheat with a single mouse click!
If you’re an avid Sims player, you’ve probably used some cheats before. Maybe you’ve used a lot of cheats. Did you know the UI Cheats Extension for The Sims 4 makes cheating faster and easier? It’s true! The UI Cheats Extension Mod is a very powerful mod that will allow players to cheat all kinds of things in their games by just clicking different areas of the UI instead of having to type out long, complicated cheats in the cheat console! We’re going to show you just how much you can accomplish using the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod by weerbesu!
Guide to The Sims 4 UI Cheats Extension Mod
UI Cheats Extension Mod: How to Install UI Cheats for The Sims 4
Unfortunately, the UI Cheats Extension Mod for The Sims 4 is not hosted on CurseForge so you will have to manually install it into your Mods folder. To do this, download the mod from weerbesu’s Patreon, then unzip the files and place them no further than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder. The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod is a script mod. Script mods cannot be more than one subfolder deep in the Mods folder or the game will not be able to read them.
If you’re a beginner mod user and need more help with installing the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod, check out our beginner’s guide to mods and CC!
How To Use the UI Cheats Mod
Once you have the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod installed correctly, you’ll be ready to cheat just about anything you want with a simple click of your mouse! Most of the mod’s cheat options can be accessed by right-clicking on different parts of the UI. UI stands for User Interface. The User Interface (UI) is all of the game’s info panels and tools. Basically, everything that isn’t part of the world’s environment. Things like portraits, motives, Sim info panels, and menus are all part of the UI.
It can be a challenge knowing where to click and what to cheat using the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod, so we’re going to break down most of the cheats we think you’ll find helpful in your game and how you can access them with the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod.
If you’re ever unsure of how to cheat something with the UI Cheats Sims 4 mods, a good general rule of thumb is to try clicking and/or right clicking on the part of the UI you want to cheat and seeing what you can do! For example, if you want to add simoleons to the household funds, right-click where the household funds are displayed.
How to Cheat Achievements
If you’re a trophy collector, trying to collect all the achievements for The Sims 4 can be a hassle. Some achievements are glitched and won’t complete even after satisfying the requirements. Other achievements are always resetting themselves. You can solve this pesky problem with the UI Cheats Extension Mod!
To unlock an achievement, just open the achievements menu and right-click on any achievement to unlock it!
How to Cheat Aspirations
Getting ahead in an aspiration is no problem for the UI Cheats mod. Just right-click on whatever aspiration goal you want to complete and ta-da! All done and your Sim will get the satisfaction points for it. This is also a great way to easily complete aspirations to resolve game glitches that might prevent you from finishing an aspiration.
Make Buying and Selling Easier
Have you ever wanted to buy groceries in bulk or sell all your inventory items in bulk? It’s a pain, right? All that clicking is annoying. The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod solves that problem for you. You can buy and sell large quantities of items faster by right-clicking the right and left arrow button next to the number of items to increase or decrease the amount by 10 instead of 1. So it only takes 10 clicks of the mouse to sell 100 items instead of 100 clicks.
Cheat Your Career and Education
There are lots of career and education cheats at your fingertips with the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod, so we’ll list them all for you. Become a straight A university student or max out your career in just a few clicks!
- Career Title Bar or Job Icon: Right-click on the green Career Title Bar or Job Icon to promote, demote, change the career branch, or select another level within the current branch.
- Task Completion: Right-click on any promotion task, daily task, prep task, or work-from-home assignment to instantly complete it.
- Work and School Performance: To alter work and school performance, right-click on the work/school performance bar to set a value between -100 and 100.
- Work Reputation: To change work reputation, right-click the work reputation bar and set the value between -100 and 100.
- Change University GPA: Right-click on the degree icon or the Course Schedule title bar to change your Sim’s GPA.
- Suspension/Probation Text: Right-click on the suspension/probation text as a get-out of suspension/probation-free card!
- Change University Course Grade: Right-click on an individual University Course icon to change the Sim’s grade from between 0 and 100.
Complete Collections with Cheats
Collectors rejoice! The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod can solve all your collection woes! Simply open the collection panel and right-click on any missing collectible to spawn it in your Sim’s inventory. This is an awesome cheat for recovering lost collection progress, especially if you no longer have the collectible to put in your inventory again.
Easier Social Events
Have you ever struggled to finish a social event or holiday at gold level, missing out on those sweet rewards you wanted? Maybe you completed an event goal but for some reason, the game doesn’t register it, making the social event impossible to complete. That’s not a problem with the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod!
Right-click on any social event goal to complete them instantly! For holidays, just right-click on any tradition you want to complete.
Control Time and Weather
With packs like Seasons and Eco Lifestyle, the UI Cheats Extension Mod for The Sims 4 comes with plenty of ways to cheat the season, weather, and eco footprint with just a mouse click. Even if you only have the base game, you can use powerful time controls to skip ahead to a specific time!
- Time Machine: Right-click the in-game clock at the bottom of your screen and enter a time between 0 and 23.
- Weather Stone: Change the weather by right-clicking the weather icon and changing the weather.
- Changing Seasons: Hate winter? Change the season by right-clicking the season icon and choosing a different season.
- Eco Footprint: If you want to change how the eco-footprint affects your game without fighting the system, right-click the eco-footprint icon to change it from -500 to 500.
Money Cheats and Moodlet Cheats
The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod also allows you to cheat your household funds without having to type in any cheat codes. Give your Sims a quick top-up of $1,000 or set the household funds to whatever you want! You can also add galactic credits and bits and pieces! And if your Sim has an annoying moodlet you wish would go away, right-click it and POOF! It’s gone!
- Gain $1,000: Left-click the money counter.
- Set Household Funds: Right-click on the money counter (This includes Simoleons, Galactic Credits, bits, and pieces).
- Moodlet Removal Service: Right-click pesky moodlets to remove them immediately!
Get Rid of Annoying NAPs
Eco Lifestyle is a really unique expansion pack with many great gameplay features, including Neighbourhood Action Plans. The only problem with them? Sometimes an NAP gets enacted that is a headache to deal with, like the dreaded Sharing is Caring NAP. How are you supposed to run a business in a neighbourhood where everyone is allowed to walk in and steal whatever they want?! You can’t even do anything about it if your Sim doesn’t live in that neighbourhood!
The Sims 4 UI Cheats Extension Mod is a lifesaver when it comes to helping with annoying NAPs. Click on any voting board or mailbox to view the currently active NAPs and right-click on the NAP giving you grief to instantly repeal it.
Cheat Your Sim’s Needs
Sometimes, our Sims could use a little help putting a pep in their step. We all could use a little help with that once in a while, right? Luckily, our Sims can keep going longer with the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod! The rest of us will sadly have to rely on coffee.
Here’s all the ways you can use the mod to easily refresh your Sims’ motives! If your Sim is an occult type, you can control their power/talent points, rank, and temperaments, too!
- Needs Bars: Left click on any of the needs bars to change it to that position.
- Needs Pars: Right click on any of the needs bars to set a specific value from -100 to 100.
- Occults: Right click on the progress bar to change the occult’s rank.
- Power Point/Talent Point Counter for Occults: Right click to set it.
- Spellcaster Curses or Werewolf Temperaments: They can be removed by right-clicking the icon.
- Instantly Fill All Needs: Right click on needs panel icon to fill all needs of a selected sim.
Cheat Business Perks and Ratings
All new businesses could use a helping hand getting off the ground and the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod is the perfect way to help get your Sim’s business up and running! Unlock business perks, improve your star rating, and add more perk points! Some perk cheats also work for occults and clubs!
- Retail Store/Restaurant/Vet Clinic Perk Point Counter: Right Click to set.
- Star Rating: Right-click to change.
- Unlock Perks: Right-click on a perk to unlock or lock it. This works for Retail Stores, Restaurants, Vet Clinics, Clubs, Vampires, Spellcasters, Werewolves (dormant ability as well), and Celebrities (quirks included).
Cheat Sims Relationships
Have your eye on a certain special Sim but they don’t seem interested in your Sim at all? Cheat the relationship just by right-clicking on them in Live Mode or in the relationship panel! You can add and remove sentiments easily, too.
- Relationship Between Two Sims: It can be changed from -100 to 100 in both friendship and romance by right-clicking on the other Sim.
- Relationship Bits: Right-click on the green Relationships title bar. This will add one or more relationship bits. Right-click the Relationship Bits Icon to remove it.
- Sentiments: Right-click the title bar to add one or more sentiments and right-click a sentiment to remove it. You can also set its value from 0 to 100.
Instantly Unlock Reward Traits and Potions
Want a quick and easy way to gain reward traits and potions without the hassle of saving up satisfaction points? The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod can help you out with that! Just right-click on any reward trait or potion to give it to your Sim!
Cheat Your Sim’s Info
There are so many things you can cheat when it comes to your Sim’s general information. The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod can help you cheat your Sim’s age, traits, lifestyles, university degree, fame and reputation, and so much more!
- Progress Bar: Add or subtract the number of days that have passed with the current age stage by right-clicking it.
- Traits: Right-click the title bar to add one or more traits or on the trait itself to remove it.
- Lifestyles: Right-click the title bar to add one or more lifestyles or on a lifestyle to remove it.
- Discover University: Remove Servo Behavior Module or University Degrees by right-clicking on them.
- Character Values: These can be set between -100 and 100 by right-clicking the icon.
- Fame and Reputation: Alter these by right-clicking and selecting a rank.
- Fame Point Counter: Set the amount by right-clicking.
- Batuu Faction Reputation Bar: This allows you to select a rank by right-clicking the bar.
- Green NAP Title Bar: Opens the NAP Voting Panel for the current Neighborhood (Even if your Sim lives elsewhere!) by right-clicking it.
- Influence Point Counter: Another counter that you can right-click to alter.
How to Cheat Skills
Looking for a fast and easy way to cheat skills? It doesn’t get any easier than the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod! Just right-click on any skill in your Sim’s skill panel and set what level you want your Sim to be in that skill.
Have More Control Over Clubs
The UI Cheats Sims 4 mod can also make managing clubs and university organisations easier. A simple right-click is all it takes to add more club points and organisation experience, or finish organisation tasks!
- Club Perk Point Counter: Right-click to set.
- University Organisation Experience Bar: Right-click to select rank
- University Organisation Task: Right-click to complete.
Spellcaster Spellbook Cheats
For spellcasters, the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod has a pretty handy function. Want your spellcaster to learn all the spells and potions? Just open up their spellbook and right-click on any spell or potion to instantly unlock it! It’s just like… well, magic!
Milestones are one of the newest cheats to be added to the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod! Milestones came with Growing Together and adding or removing them from Sims can be a pain without this mod. The mod makes adding and removing milestones really easy so you can give your Sims custom memories that you want them to have, or remove silly memories you don’t want them reminiscing on.
All you have to do is right-click on your Sim’s milestones panel and you can select any milestone to add to your Sim. You can also remove specific milestones and change the location or Sim associated with a milestone by right-clicking a specific milestone.
The Power of Cheats at Your Fingertips!
There are even more cheats you can use with the UI Cheats Sims 4 mod and weerbesu is adding new ways to cheat with his mod all the time, so it’s worth checking back with his Patreon page regularly! You never know what new cheats you’ll find out about!
Looking for more ways you can cheat both with and without mods? Check out our ultimate cheats library!
This article was updated by SnarkyWitch