Welcome to a new Sims 4 Fixer Upper Challenge from the Sims Community Team!
The previous owners of this popular café left suddenly and without explanation. Since they left, the café has run into despair and is in need of a helping hand to bring it back to life! Just keep an eye on the mysterious resident who moved into the pond!
In honour of this month being about all things spooky, we are asking players to rescue this café and turn it into the ultimate Spooky Day hangout. Of course, there will be Trick or Treating surprises and Pumpkin Spice delights on hand upon the café’s reopening, provided you’re successful!
Carry on reading to find out everything you need to know about this Spooky Day, Sims 4 Fixer Upper!
Table of Contents
It’s time to get spooky!
The Sims 4 Fixer Upper Challenge
The aim of this Sims 4 Fixer Upper challenge is to have fun and create the ultimate Spooky Day Cafe! There is a budget for this Sims 4 FixerUpper, however, this is more of a guide. If you wish to go over the amount, that’s okay. We want players to push the boundaries when converting this Café.
While the overall task for this The Sims 4 Fixer Upper is straightforward, there is still a handful of rules that need to be followed.
- Create the ultimate Spooky Day Café
- Must be placed on any available 20×15 Lot you have free in your game.
- $60,000 is the budget for this Sims 4 Fixer-Upper. However, as stated, if you wish to go over that’s fine. Let your creativity run free!
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can use any packs that you currently own.
- T.O.O.L & DEBUG Objects are allowed
- Custom Content is not allowed
- While this is a café build, the lot has been placed on a Generic Lot Type.
- You can not change the placement of the original internal or external walls. You may add extra walls/fences where needed.
- You can change the fence style but not the placement.
- The placement of the Windows and Doors as well as the style can be changed.
- You may change the shape and style of the roofs used on the lot.
Take a closer look at the Café!
Want to take a closer look at our café? Check out the gallery below!
- Lot Size: 20×15
- Lot Value: §30,175
- Lot Type: Generic
- Packs Used: Base Game + Get Together Expansion Pack
Gallery Information & Download
- Username: LeeksEverywhere
- Build Name: SC Spooky Cafe
Note: This build uses both the Base Game and The Sims 4 Get Together.
Spooky Day Café Showcase
Unlike previous The Sims 4 Fixer Upper challenges that we have run, we will not be holding a showcase for this challenge. Instead, we encourage those who have taken part to share their renovations on social media and The Gallery.
We can’t wait to see how you fix our build! Be sure to tag us on social media and use the #SCSpookyCafe tag, so we can see any videos or screenshots you share!
Note: This build is not a part of our Sims Community Challenges. To find out more about our original Sims Community Challenges, click here.
Once you’ve finished your build, you can share your Gallery IDs in the comments below or share your screenshots over in our SC Challenges channel on our Discord Server. Additionally, as stated above, you can share your transformations over on Social Media with the #SCSpookyCafe tag!
Are you looking for more ways to experience something different in The Sims 4? We’ve got you covered with more original Sims Community Challenges, Story Starter Kits and more right here on Sims Community!