We’ve recently added a new section to our Home Page which shows off all the latest posts that are related to the community and we want you to become a part of it!
We invite you to share your creations, lots, sims, mods, custom content, overviews, reviews, tutorials and everything else that’s related to Sims so we can feature it all on our website!
To get your own dedicated post, all you have to do is write to us with a description up to 150 words that describes the creation you’re submitting. It would be nice if you include a link to screenshot(s) of your creation as well.
You can submit your creations HERE!
- Send creations that you think are worth posting.
- You only have rights to share your creations once per 2 months, so pick wisely!
- You can feature more than just 1 creation in your post, as long as it sticks to the post theme (example: Simmer96’s Houses).
- If you’re submitting multiple creations, please keep it under one e-mail or else we won’t accept your submission(s).
- Each post will be promoted on all of our Social Channels.
- We can’t guarantee that each submission will be approved and posted on Sims Community.
- It might take up to 7 days for your submission to be approved and posted. We’ll notify you once your submission has been approved.
Small example of how you should fill out the brackets.