The Sims Team has released a brand new update for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac and Console!
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right-click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update.” For console players, your game should update automatically however if it doesn’t simply go into the game options and you will be able to update from there.
For PC and Mac users – In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the menu and select Settings. Under the” Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990
Console: Version 1.27
Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down these issues.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading some households.
- Fixed Error Code 134:368f1773:b4bcf72 preventing some saves from loading.
- Fixed Error Code 109:e56fc6bb:dc1a1b58 preventing some households from loading for Simmers who do not have Get Famous installed.
- Changed one of the patterns of a women’s sweater in Eco Lifestyle (yfTop_EP09SweaterCropPrint_Brand).
- Edited the description of the Footloose Beverage Bodega in all languages.
- Restored the missing texture of wall hanging decoration Roman Temple Architectural Study.