We had a lot of fun creating and sharing our first Fixer Upper build challenge that we are back with a new one!
Now, if you missed our first challenge, you can take a look at what was involved by clicking here. Alternatively, you can also take a look at the challenge showcase featuring a number of brilliant renovations of our build here.
This time we are heading to the Daisy Hovel lot which can usually be found in Willow Creek. Known as a frequently used starter home for many players, this lot in particular has seen better days in recent years.
Your task will be to renovate Daisy Hovel and modernize it. It must be suitable for one or two Young Adult/Adult Sims who are moving into their first home.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Total Lot Value of §55,000
- Must be placed on any available 30×20 Lot you have free in your game
- You can not change any of the existing internal or external walls. You may add additional walls/basement if you wish
- It must be modernized and a suitable first home for one or two Sims
- You can use any packs you own, but please do not use any Custom Content
- T.O.O.L & DEBUG allowed
- Have fun and get creative!
Note: While you may delete items already on the lot for additional Simoleons in your budget, the total lot value once you have finished renovating this lot must be $55,000 or less.
- Lot Size: 30×20
- Lot Value: §19,620
- Lot Type: Residential
- Packs Used: Base Game
- DEBUG items used
- Username: LeeksEverywhere
- Build Name: Daisy Hovel Fixer Upper
Once you have renovated our Fixer Upper Build, upload it to The Gallery and use the hashtag #SCDaisyHovel as we will be showcasing some of our favourites in a future article!
To have the chance of being included in the showcase for this Fixer Upper challenge, make sure you upload your version of the build by Monday 29th November 2021 at 6pm GMT.
We can’t wait to see how you fix our build! Be sure to tag us on social media, so we can see any videos or screenshots you share!
Note: This build is not a part of our monthly Sims Community Challenges. To find out more about the Sims Community Challenges click here.