It’s been a little while since we last shared a Fixer Upper Challenge for you to check out, but, we are excited to share our first one for 2022 with you!
As a quick recap, our last Fixer Upper was to help us renovate the Daisy Hovel Lot. We loved seeing how every one rescued our poor starter home, and there were some brilliant renovations! You can view our previous Fixer Upper Showcase here.
For this Fixer Upper Challenge, we will be fixing up a little Café/Garden that is desperately in need of a new lease of life! We would love to see entries inspired by the upcoming The Sims 4 Carnaval Streetwear Kit, but overall the way you renovate the shell is completely up to you!
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Renovate the Build back to a Café with additional outdoor space.
- Total Lot Value of §50,000
- Must be placed on any available 30×20 Lot you have free in your game.
- You can not change the placement of the existing internal or external walls. You may add additional walls but no additional levels.
Note: While you may delete items already on the lot for additional Simoleons in your budget, the total lot value once you have finished renovating this lot must be $50,000 or less.
- You can use any packs you own, but please do not use any Custom Content.
- T.O.O.L & DEBUG allowed.
- While this is a Café build, the lot has been placed on a Generic Lot Type.
- You are allowed to change any of the Windows, Doors, Roofs, Fences, Stairs, Wall & Floor Patterns.
- Lot Size: 30×20
- Lot Value: §16,017
- Lot Type: Generic
- Packs Used: Base Game
- DEBUG items used
- Username: LeeksEverywhere
- Build Name: Fixer Upper Café
Once you have renovated our Fixer Upper Build, upload it to The Gallery and use the hashtag #SCCafe as we will be showcasing some of our favourites in a future article!
To have the chance of being included in the showcase for this Fixer Upper challenge, make sure you upload your version of the build by Sunday 6th February 2022 at 6pm GMT.
We can’t wait to see how you fix our build! Be sure to tag us on social media, so we can see any videos or screenshots you share!
Note: This build is not a part of our monthly Sims Community Challenges. To find out more about the Sims Community Challenges, click here.