What’s being fixed in the next Update? Find out!
The Sims Team has published a new Laundry List for The Sims 4. The upcoming fixes should be coming in the Upcoming Update for The Sims 4 Base Game.
In case you don’t know what a Laundry List is – it’s a list of all the highly reported bugs and issues that are notable in The Sims 4. The Laundry List covers bugs and glitches that are being investigated for The Sims 4’s upcoming Game Patch. If all goes well, The Sims 4 should have these reported bugs and issues resolved this month!
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update next month:
- Problems playing Sims 4 on the 16″ MacBook Pro
- Can’t build a rocket
- [DHD] Can’t add level for some houses
- [GT] [JA] Napping in Bush causes routing failure
- [SD] Unable to complete Hustle goal of the Self Care aspiration
- [DHD] Won’t allow Sim to build ‘basement level addition’
- [ROM] Spellcaster XP bar loops after max level/ no more points
- [MWS] Gloves partially paint Dress
- Choosing black frame for photographs shows yellow frame instead
- [MWS] Ring takes texture from base game ring
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue sharing with us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ. We’ll continue to check in, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!