Latest Update for The Sims 4 fixes Auto Aging and more. Check out the Patch Notes!
The Fixing Update
Console Patch Availability
The update has just now been released on Xbox and Playstation!
The Sims Team has released a brand new update for The Sims 4 on PC and Mac.
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”. If you play on Xbox and Playstation, you should Check the Game for Updates in case Automatic Updates are off.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the ”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
PC: 1.90.375.1020 / Mac: 1.90.375.1220
-The Sims Team
The Sims 4
- Sims with a short or long Lifespan no longer become younger or age dramatically when leaving Create a Sim.
- The “Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend” Want now targets appropriate Sims.
- Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.
- All available Sims now can be selected for travel even if they are currently not on the current lot.
- Sims without Fame no longer occasionally appear to have it.
High School Years
- Sims now can walk through the I Was a Teenage Garbage Artist pile of clutter.