I wish that I could be like the cool kids, ’cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in…
A new CAS kit is here and you know what that means! It’s time for another lookbook! Let’s give kids the attention they deserve with these First Fits Kit-inspired looks!
All our looks for this lookbook are CC-free and only use First Fits, the base game, and a maximum of three other packs.
So you wanna be a rockstar but mom won’t let you wear what all the rockstars are rockin’ these days, huh? Not to worry, you can still show off your edgy side with this red and black ensemble that’s still mild enough to be mom-approved… but don’t tell the kids at school that. It’ll ruin your rebellious image.
- Hair: Loose Waves (Base Game)
- Top: High Neck Tank With Bow (First Fits Kit)
- Bottom: Sparkly Knee-Length Skirt (Kids Room Stuff)
- Shoes: Plain Lace-Up Sneakers (First Fits Kit)
- Accessories: Socks and Digital Watch (First Fits Kit) / Nails (Base Game)
Some kids just want to frolic in a field of daisies all day and draw flowers and rainbows all over everything. This look is for them. Show everyone at school your soft, delicate side with this floral-patterned baby blue dress complete with sparkly leggings and emerald-studded shoes.
- Hair: Double Buns (Eco Lifestyle)
- Outfit: Belted Sleeveless Dress Layered Over Tee (First Fits Kit)
- Bottom: Neon Shorts (Backyard Stuff)
- Shoes: Jewel-Studded Flats (Spooky Stuff)
- Accessories: Glasses, Leggings, and Digital Watch (First Fits Kit) / Necklace (Get To Work)
When you just want to chill out max and relax all cool. Y’know, just shooting some b-ball outside the school. This look has you covered. It’s the perfect chill vibes for just hanging out around the neighbourhood. Other kids will look at you and say “Wow, they look so chill! I want to be friend with them!”
- Hair: Long Shaggy Mop (Base Game)
- Top: Button-Down Hoodie Layered Over Tee (First Fits Kit)
- Bottom: Scuffed Up Jeans (Get To Work)
- Shoes: Lace Up Ankle Boots (First Fits Kit)
- Accessories: Hat (First Fits Kit)
Best of Both Worlds
Want to look put together but still be able to play tag? This look is for you! Combining a skirt and long sleeve twist shirt with a pair of bright turquoise shoes gives you style on top and the running ability on your feet. Just like if a graceful swan got the running power of a pair of sneakers.
- Hair: Black Twists (Seasons)
- Top: Solid White Twist Shirt (First Fits Kit)
- Bottom: Frilly Skirt in Solid Mint (Base Game)
- Shoes: Solid Turquoise Sneakers (Base Game)
- Accessories: Copper Drop Hoop Earrings (Holiday Celebration Pack- Free), Short Round Mani in Contrast Blue (Base Game), and Short Turquoise Solid Socks (Base Game)
Wearing black is a lifestyle and you have to start young! With this look, we chose a casual black dress with a brown belt around the waist. Then, a pair of purple sneakers to go with matching black, sparkly leggings. Add some accessories and Wednesday Addams might even want to be your friend. It’s perfect for your aspiring goth, gamer, or even an aspiring chef.
- Hair: Long Braided Pony in Red (Snowy Escape)
- Outfit: Long Dress in Black (First Fits Kit)
- Shoes: Solid Purple Sneakers (Base Game)
- Accessories: Solid Black Braided Wrist Band (Base Game), Short Round Mani in Contrast Pan (Base Game), Smart Watch in Solid Black (First Fits Kit), and Sparkly Leggings in Solid Black (First Fits Kit)
Vest Day Ever
Is it Wednesday? This pink ensemble brings both the style and the comfort to any situation that a kid might encounter. Shopping? Spending time out in nature? Perfect! We’ve got the outfit. Solid pink sweatpants will help keep any kid nice and warm in the fall and winter months. And the fashionable vest over a normal t-shirt adds a bit of fashion to an otherwise “dress-down” look.
- Hair: Wavy Hair in Platinum Blonde (My Wedding Stories)
- Top: Shirt and Vest in Solid Pink (First Fits Kit)
- Bottom: Sweat Pants in Solid Pink (First Fits Kit)
- Shoes: Work Boots in Solid White (First Fits Kit)
- Accessories: Solid Pink Braided Wrist Band (Base Game), and Short Round Mani in Contrast Pink-White (Base Game)
This post was a collaboration between ThatSimsLady and SnarkyWitch!
- Mini Rebel, Flower Child, and Chill Vibes Looks: SnarkyWitch
- Best of Both Worlds, Alternative Kid, and Comfy and Stylish Looks: ThatSimsLady
- Poses: SnarkyWitch, KatVerse
- Special thank you to Ravasheen for her backdrop resources!
Don’t forget to show us your First Fits looks over on social media!