Bugs & Glitches you should expect to be fixed for The Sims 4 this month!
EA has released a new Laundry List for The Sims 4. The Laundry List includes hot bugs and glitches reported by the community that should be fixed in the upcoming Game Update for The Sims 4.
Take a look at this month’s Laundry List:
Welcome to this month’s Laundry List, where we’re sharing our list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hoping to resolve in the next patch. This is only a list of upcoming fixes; there are more topics that have been reported by players that are not listed and are still being worked on.This list is reported by players on Answers HQ and helps us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the community concerns we’re investigating and aiming to resolve in the game update this month:
Bugs & Issues
- Toddlers all look the same/genetics broken
- Sim receives “Wants & Fears”, when the toggle is disabled
- Sim Still Holds Fear of being afraid of the dark after Being Cured
- Sims keep moving after pausing the game
- Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)
- Alien Face changing on age-up
- Belted Cardigan causes Sims to stretch to the side
- Wedding Story Conversation Topics for Married Sims
- Juice Party does not count for the task “Throw 3 parties” in the Party Aspiration
- [CoL] Female Hairstyle’s Thumbnail is Blonde and Swatch Order Mixed Up
- Adding/Moving/Deleting Walls and Wall Patterns Removes Objects
- Excessive smelling of surroundings even when dirty
- Can’t Check replies for last postcard
- Sims freeze to death in Summer
- Endless ‘Return from Daycare’ notifications
- Cannot plan goaled events/holiday on Fri/Sat w. teen in household
- Doctor: ‘Greet Co-Worker’ not fulfilling (Respectful)
- Sims can’t use public bathroom stalls
- Werewolves are unable to modify/paint/change the fur in CAS when they are in Werewolf form
Thank you for all your patience and valuable help in reporting! Please continue sharing with us any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ.
Stay tuned on Sims Community and be the first to know when the new update drops!