Last week we announced that there will be a very special giveaway to celebrate 1 year of Sims Community Fansite! Today, we’re announcing full details of this giveaway.
Here’s how it goes: each day from 19th of May to 25th of May we’ll give away 1 or 2 Sims/SimCity games/goodies. All you have to do is write down a comment on why do you want to win a certain giveaway. Winners will be chosen randomly via random.org, and we’ll post a proof of who won the giveaway after choosing a winner! You can enter on as many giveaways as you want with 1 comment!
Here are some of the rules that you must follow in order to enter a certain giveaway:
– You must enter a valid e-mail address when adding a comment.
– Make sure your comment doesn’t include any explicit content!
– Make sure you don’t add 2 or more comments.
– Cheating is not tolerated. If you represent yourself as someone else even though you already entered the giveaway you will be disqualified!
– If you don’t win a certain giveaway, don’t be upset! There will be plenty of other chances to win great Sims/SimCity goodies!
Giveaways (click on a giveaway you want to enter once it becomes available):
Monday (19.05.) – The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff
Tuesday (20.05.) – The Sims 3 Movie Stuff
– The Sims 3 University Life
Wednesday (21.05.) – The Sims 3 Movie Stuff
– The Sims 3 Into the Future
Thursday (22.05.) – The Sims 3 Generations
– The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Base Game, Late Night & High-End Loft Stuff)
Friday (23.05.) – The Sims 3 Island Paradise
Saturday (24.05.) – SimCity Base Game
– SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Expansion Pack
Sunday (25.05.) – Sims Goodies* (The Sims 3 Goodie Bag, 2 big Plumbob Stickers, 2GB Plumbob USB Drive, Play With Lif3 wristband)
Thanks to Electronic Arts for sending us some Sims/SimCity games and goodies, Digitto for giving us Into the Future, Island Paradise and TS3 Starter Pack, @SimtasticWorld for gifting The Sims 3 Movie Stuff and @Lucygirl5x for gifting The Sims 3 Generations.
Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest updates!
*Applies only for people living in Europe!