The Tropical Getaway Mod Pack that’s been available through early access on Nando’s Patreon is now available in its full form for everyone to download!
Considering that this is a 3rd-party modification this Sims 4 Mod Pack comes full with new features, objects and even changes. Here are the main additions and features of this pack:
- changed foliage and textures around the world, made it lush, tropical and beachy.
- new climate system: tropical storms in winter, heatwaves in summer, no more snow (it’s a tropical destination, duh.)
- improved lighting inspired by the lighting from Sunlit Tides in The Sims 3.
- new UI changes including a new world icon, world name change (new save file is recommended), new world map
- added the ability to play in the ocean (swimming in the ocean is coming with a future update!)
- added the ability to relax near the river (check out the fishing sign)
- sunbathing now is a thing – including a positive and a negative outcome: sunburns and gettin a nice tan!
- added a palm swing to the game and the world
- added an inventory-able duffel bag that your Sim can carry around
- added pool floaters: your Sims can now take a nap in the pool, floating!
- added an actually cooling ceiling fan
- added an inventory-able kiddie pool
- added 15+ CAS items (including a fancy banana costume)
- added 30+ build/buy items
- added, tweaked and removed stuff that we can’t even list anymore because this mod is huge.
To install this Mod Pack you’ll need to have The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack, Jungle Adventure Game Pack and Seasons Expansion Pack. Simply extract the .zip content to Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods folder and make sure you’ve enabled CC / Mods in your game options.
Are you ready for a Tropical Getaway? Click the download button below to get started!