Zerbu’s Mod Constructor Program for The Sims 4 has just entered a brand new testing phase!
He announced in his post on SC Social that the latest test version of The Sims 4 Mod Constructor (V4) now allows you to create your own learnable traits! Learnable traits can be obtained by completing certain objectives in the game. They’re also going to be a “bridge” to aspirations, which Zerbu said that he plans to add sometime soon.
Check out more information down below:
New Feature: Learnable traits! Your can create reward traits that your Sims can learn by completing objectives. This feature is a “bridge” to aspirations, which I plan to add soon.
- To create a learnable trait, add an “Objective Set” element from the “2: Intermediate” category of the Add Element dialog. There will be two components automatically created. One is a list of objectives, the other defines the reward.
- To define an objective, add an item to the list and click “Open Value Element”. From there, click “Add Component” and select any of the available types from the “Objective Types” group.
- You can add up to four objectives. By default, your Sim will need to complete all of them, but if you can add a “Only Some Required” component to the Objective Set, the Sim will only need to complete the specified amount.
- For the reward component, enter the name, description and icon of the trait, as well as the text to be displayed as a notification when the Sim receives it. Set “Reward Trait” to “New Element” and click “Open Reward Trait Element” to add features to the trait as you would a normal personality trait.
- Once your Sim completes the objectives, they’ll be rewarded with the trait and the notification will appear.
Want to learn more about Mod Constructor and download it yourself? Click the button below!