You may have noticed recently that Sims Community has been completely refurbished!
Over the last few weeks I’ve been working on a huge new feature for all of you to enjoy in and express your creativity and I’m glad to finally announce that Sims Community Create (beta) is now open!
How do I join Sims Community Create?
It’s easy! Simply add in your details such as e-mail, username, password and other account details that you want to be featured publicly and you’re good to go! You can find the registration / sign in page by simply hovering over the avatar icon next to the create button that can be found on the blue header.
As soon as you verify your account via e-mail you’ll have your own author page that you can customize with your own avatar photo and a cover image. You can add in your details too such as your bio, social links and your creative outlets so that readers can learn more and follow up on your own content!
What is Sims Community Create?
Sims Community Create is a brand new set of tools that allows you to draft up your own post, submit it and have it published for hundreds of thousands of people who visit the website on a monthly basis to read, give impressions and interact with.
Currently we offer 6 different post types for you to use, each explained thoroughly over here!
We offer a unique post editor that allows you to upload your own images, add paragraphs, embeds, link videos, content and so much more!
You can choose between different categories that we currently have on the website to better categorize your post, add tags and a featured image. If you feel like you can’t draft up a whole post at once you can always save that certain post as a draft and pick up where you left off at a later point!
What can I write about?
Literally almost anything as long as it’s related to The Sims and follows our post guidelines!
You’re free to express your thoughts and opinions, share your stories and gameplay, create interesting article pieces for others to enjoy in and talk about your own content as well!
What are the benefits?
- Each published post will be promoted across our social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr – counting over 300 thousand followers in total.
- You get to share your unique content and promote your creations to hundreds of thousands of people that visit the website every month.
- You can link your social networks to your profile, meaning more exposure for your personal outlets.
Things to note:
- The Sims Community Create feature is currently in beta, meaning that we’ll be changing / improving onto some certain aspects as time goes by such as better categories, more tools, new profile features and more.
- We’ll be adding different sections on the home page to seperate Sims News from original content as the site gets populated with new content.
- We will closely monitor all the new user registrations to make sure things go safe and smooth.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to us: