There’s a brand new Patch for The Sims 4 on PC and Consoles. Check out the Patch Notes!
The Fixing Update…Part 3
The Sims Team has released a brand new update for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Xbox and Playstation.
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”. If you play on Xbox and Playstation, you should Check the Game for Updates in case Automatic Updates are off.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the ”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990
Console: Version: 1.64
This update resolves a few issues including the one of the game not saving under certain circumstances. Happy Simming!
– The Sims Team
The Sims 4
- Children, teens, young adults, and adult Sims who blow out the candles on their cake now should age up reliably. Happy birthday! We still are investigating the problem for toddlers.
High School Years
- Feel like you are going backwards in time after visiting the Thrift Shop? It turns out that some mods were preventing the game from saving. We’ve made the store more accommodating to external content. We have seen some of you who do not play with mods reporting this problem. If you continue to encounter the issue, please let us know on AnswersHQ.
- Freelance Crafters can now send fabricated items via “Send to client for approval…” from computers to complete the “Send your finished work to the client” career task.
- Sims trying to get indoors during a blizzard now walk appropriately. Stay warm!
- DJs and Mixologists no longer leave their booth unattended when a Celebrity attempts to build up Fame through “Perform <scene> for Tips” or Dance Battles. As they say, “Starve your distractions; feed your focus.”