The Sims Team has released a brand new Update for The Sims 4!
To download the latest version of The Sims 4, simply open your Origin program and if the game doesn’t update automatically, right click on The Sims 4 and select ”Update”.
In case you have Mods or Custom Content, the game will automatically disable them for you after first launching The Sims 4 after the update. To re-enable all your Mods and Custom Content, select the Settings option in the Menu and select Settings. Under the”Other” section you’ll find the ”Enable Custom Content and Mods” option. Check it and restart your game in order for it to take effect!
Update: 09/27/2016 – PC Version 184.108.40.2060 / Mac Version 220.127.116.110
Afternoon, Morning, and Evening Simmers!
…in that exact order (but only if you are traveling West)
We have just a quick content add for you, so without ado of a furthering type…
…the New Stuff
Some new stuff for your Sims to celebrate the Day of the Dead!
- …which technically isn’t until the end of October.
- … but they’re Sims. So, technically any day can be the end of October.
- I’m reminded of the famous quote, “Today will not be known as Taco Tuesday. It will be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!”
So you were saying, what’s new?
- A new recipe for Pan de Muerto is available under the Cook… interaction.
- Several new objects are available for your Sims to decorate their homes. Search for the term “Day of the Dead” in Buy Mode to find…
- Two new wall hangings, a table, some candles, and a sculpture.
- There are also several new outfits for your Sims in Create a Sim!
- Male and Female Sims have a new full body outfit, plus face makeup.
- Female Sims have a new hair, and Male Sims have a new hat.
- Children also have a new full body outfit and face makeup.
And since we are on the subject of October… turns out Oct 1st marks the end of a quarter… so, that’s a thing.
Also, the end of a quarter has ridges.
Did you know that if you are only looking at one side of a ridge, you can’t see the other side? But if you wait, and let yourself move forward… just a short bit, you might find yourself on the other side of the ridge, able to see more.
Is it better on the other side? It might be, but I suppose in the end it all depends on the perception of which side of the quarter you are looking from, and prefer.
And with that little bit of wisdom, I wish you a happy Release Tuesday!
-SimGuru “oh, what a week may change” Gnome
“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – RW
[Posted on behalf of SimGuruGnome who is spending time in the kitchen learning how to make Pan de Muerto.]