The latest Update for The Sims 4 adds a lot. But it also breaks Mods!
As we all know, with every new patch comes the task of ensuring all of our favourite game mods are kept up to date.
For the most part, ensuring your mods are up-to-date is easy and straightforward. It can sometimes feel a little overwhelming when you have multiple mods from different creators.
However, don’t worry, as we are here with some handy tips and resources to ensure the updating process goes smoothly and stress-free!
Are you new to the world of mods in The Sims 4? Take a look at our Getting Started guide.
Here are some handy guides that will help you make the updating process for mods easy, keep your game running smoothly, and help overcome any issues you may come across.
- How to ensure a healthy game (including clearing your game cache & backing up your saves)
- How to find broken mods
- Testing for broken mods
- Keeping your mods folder tidy
- Where to find mods
- MC Command Centre Overview
- Last Exception Assistant
- Keep your game running smoothly by following our healthy game guide!
- Bookmark your favourite mods and creators to make it easy to find the mods when updating
- Follow mod creators via their social media channels
- Join the Discord Server for any mods or creator’s content that you use
There are a handful of mods that are ones that many players will have in their game. We’ve listed some of the most common and popular ones in a handy list below!
- MC Command Centre
- UI Cheats Extension
- More Columns in CAS
- Better Build Buy
- Slice of Life
- Childbirth Mod
- LittleMsSam Mods
While this is not an extensive list of all the mods that are available for The Sims 4, rest assured that creators will be working hard to make sure their mods are compatible with the latest patch!
Make sure to take a look at the tips and resources above to help troubleshoot any potential issues you may have come across!
Don’t forget, you can let us know if you have experienced any issues or glitches since the latest game update or mods update in the comments below.